What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*****OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***** CU vs. Kent St.

****! Our defense is licking the tapir's taint. Come the **** on, buffs. FIGHT CU DOWN THE FIELD!

[video=youtube;0UjsXo9l6I8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8[/video]

I also like this "version"

Reactions: RK
Thankfully the buffs pull it out. No defense whatsover tonight but great win and great crowd! Hopefully the buffs can win two and win it all.

:woot:

Well done Fellas! :congrats:

CU IN THE GARDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :drink2:

:gobuffs:

Start spreading the news,
I'm leaving today,
I'm going to be a part of it,
New York, New York!!!

Let the Chairman sing it.

[video=youtube;F-8_Se1n67Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-8_Se1n67Y&feature=related[/video]

announcer must have been the single greatest defensive player of all-time.

great game.

Buffs to NYC.
To be fair, our defense was pitifully bad. I'm glad we were able to pull it out despite that. I was biting my nails.

Anyone know what is up with Nate?

To be fair, our defense was pitifully bad. I'm glad we were able to pull it out despite that. I was biting my nails.

Anyone know what is up with Nate?

Separated shoulder.

But you probably knew that. Who knows whether he might be able to play next week?

sure. but it's not like holding teams in the 50's has been our calling card the last month. we give up a lot (a lot) of easy hoops. but, since we've been scoring 50 in the 2nd half of games, usually it's worked out. the guy kept acting like CU was a bunch of guys dogging it at the Rec in pick up games. you know, the guy who scores on the other end so doesn't "need" to play D for a few trips. mister cool.

Not bad with Higgins, Alec & Dre all sick. That was a good team we beat. Kent was the best MAC team and should have made the tourney.

Back