What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*****OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***** CU vs. Kent St.

Where/when did you hear they were all sick? What's the story, Nik?

Heard that too, on the postgame on the way back from the CEC. Great to know they were able to tough it out - now some rest for a few days. Hopefully Tomlinson can go and we are back to full energy next week. Great game Buffs!

Awesome atmosphere in Boulder tonight. Hope that carries over.

AM 760 postgame interview with Tad.

This was a very gutty win. I think Dre has strep or something. Alec ran back to the locker room after tipoff so he could throw up. Then IV at half. Higgins was down with the flu and had no energy.

smartass :lol:

I'm at least a little serious. We were left out because of our bad losses but not given credit for out "good wins." Well, do our three NIT wins count as "good wins?" I want to kick Gene Smith in the balls right now. If he has any.

Great win for a team that was hurtin! The interviews on 760 made it pretty clear that this team was playing with some guys who really gutted it out tonight. It was a great crowd for these guys to. Not many empty seats and the students still showed even though it was Spring Break. Now they can rest up and get well and take it to the Bama/Miami winner next Tuesday!

Also great to see Buffnik, Snow and 4Nuggets at the DH before the game. Thanks for sharing some beers, food and great company.

Warren Nolan continues to calculate RPI in the post-season. CU MBB now shows as RPI = 57 thru the win over Kent St. He showed their RPI as 65 at the time of NCAA selection.
http://warrennolan.com/basketball/2011/schedule/Colorado

Live RPI continues to track RPI, and has us at 58 after the win yesterday. They were 62 yesterday morning, with CSU at 61. The only reason I was looking at it is I was wondering at what point would CU pass CSU...

http://www.rpiforecast.com/live-rpi.html

Back