What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: MBB at Air Force

Normally missed free throws are great. Our team is so bad boxing out and getting the rebound it isn't.

Good Job Buffs. Lets improve on some basics, free throw shooting and boxing out to name a couple.

Beat Georgia on Monday @ Coors.

Career game by Nate. All of a sudden he can shoot! Played his guts out, so much so he puked them up... and came back in!

Watched on game cast. Hell yes. Love it. Finally something to ****ing cheer about. AFA was favored, and we won. **** yes.

Whew. Air Force plays hard and smart. With all the turnovers we had, it was nice to get a win.

Dammit, I was so into getting ready for tomorrow, I spaced this game. Looked way too close at the end. How'd we look otherwise? Is AFA legit? AFA RPI is 22.

Last edited:
Nate puked? I'm serious, we looked out of it tonight. Is there a bug going around the team?

Hey football team, this is called a road win. Well it is still instate but they won one at the other teams place. Don't get the Mtn so didn't see it but sounds like the Buffs tried almost as hard as the refs to give the AFA a chance but in the end it goes in the win column. Right now that is what matters.

The team may have been out of it because of their travels. It isn't easy getting back from Puerto Rico on commercial flights.

Sloppy as ****, terrible D, missed free throws, turnovers but we still got a W. Thats a good sign. 3 point line saved our ass tonight. Carlon, you can scoot up a little hoss and it still counts as 3. He thought he was JJ Reddick or some **** tonight lol, he played well at times. Ugly but always take a road win.

Seriously looked like the zebras were trying to rip us off, I mean some of that **** was ridiculous.

They were screwing Air Force too. They were just plain incompetent.

Ugly as hell, but a great win. Time to get a few days to recover & protect home court.

No RuggedVision reports???????

I have Sprint and Sprint blows elephantcock. In the parking lot now. Good amount of Buff fans there. Glad to see the team win a close one on the road where not a lot was going right for us.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Back