What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: MBB at Air Force

I tried to get a picture of a Hooters waitress' ass down here in the springs, but I couldn't get the panorama camera function to work on my phone.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Girls done work out in Colorado springs. At least, the girls in hooters don't. Pretty disappointing.

Watched the 2nd half, the officiating was atrocious. CU is going to have a long year, no inside game again but booker looks like a player.

They shouldnt get paid for that game imho.

Why don't they base pay on game grades? They grade in the NBA, why can't college officials go under the microscope? Everything is so inconsistent from crew to crew, conference to conference.

that officiating was so weird. IT was equally horrendous until about 5 minutes were left in the 4th, and then it got blue. Very blue. **** those refs.

Why don't they base pay on game grades? They grade in the NBA, why can't college officials go under the microscope? Everything is so inconsistent from crew to crew, conference to conference.
I really dont know how they get paid but I dont see why they shouldnt have some sort of standards for them. The **** I hate the most is the real late whistle type fouls.

Well glad to get the win. But, did anyone else notice that Tad looks to have gained ~25+ pounds?

We've got to attack the rim more on offense. Too much settling for 3s.

Officiating was absolutely brutal.

I don't know whether the team had jet lag and the flu or if they were out partying last night or something, but those guys had absolutely no bounce at all.

We were lucky to get out of there with a win. On a positive note, it's a good sign when you can play your absolute worst game and still gut it out enough to get a win over an ok team on the road.

Guess he did look a little bigger, he was chewing the **** outta that gum too lol. I hate bringing up the refs but my goodness, they were awful.

We've got to attack the rim more on offense. Too much settling for 3s.

Officiating was absolutely brutal.

I don't know whether the team had jet lag and the flu or if they were out partying last night or something, but those guys had absolutely no bounce at all.

We were lucky to get out of there with a win. On a positive note, it's a good sign when you can play your absolute worst game and still gut it out enough to get a win over an ok team on the road.
I agree but I did like the pic and roll set we started running, we got a few good looks from it. Andre has gotta start finishing at the basket too, he missed some easy ones.

Watched the 2nd half, the officiating was atrocious. CU is going to have a long year, no inside game again but booker looks like a player.

Cain could give us that inside game that we are missing right now. He should be ready in one or two weeks. The real concern is bench scoring, only Ski booker is giving us production off the bench, hopefully Cain and Adams can provide more of the bench scoring.

Cain could give us that inside game that we are missing right now. He should be ready in one or two weeks. The real concern is bench scoring, only Ski booker is giving us production off the bench, hopefully Cain and Adams can provide more of the bench scoring.

I think Dufault has been playing pretty good offense from the post, it is his defense that is killing us.

I think Dufault has been playing pretty good offense from the post, it is his defense that is killing us.

I agree, hopefully Cain can improve our defensive rebounding, would also like to see Mills get more minutes.

Last edited:
I agree, hopefully Cain can improve our defensive rebuilding, would also like to see Mills get more minutes.

I am intrigued with Mills but he is going to be limited in who he can play against. He is so thin that he is going to get pushed right out the game against some schools.

I learned something very important at the AFA game.

Now I know where my line is. My assholery stops short of being able to boo and heckle Air Force cadets during wartime. I'm feeling pretty good today about what a classy fan I am.

I learned something very important at the AFA game.

Now I know where my line is. My assholery stops short of being able to boo and heckle Air Force cadets during wartime. I'm feeling pretty good today about what a classy fan I am.
Don't worry, you make up for it in other ways.

Back