What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: MBB vs Wyoming (Formerly: Wyo roll call)

Alright, going to go gouge my eyes out with a spoon. That was ****ing embarrassing effort. Enjoy sitting on that for 10 days, fellas.

CU basketball took a big step back tonight. No intensity in the first half, horrible offense in the 2nd half. Way too many turnovers and tomlinson and adams played badly.

Terrible loss

That lego haired ref was a prick.. super aggressive and in boyls face. Literally an inch from his face like he was gonna headbutt him...rotatioon lost the game but that ref seemed like he was going to decide the game for him self.

Sucks, but this is gonna take some time. Dont lose your top 4 scorers from the previous year and just roll along

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Sucks, but this is gonna take some time. Dont lose your top 4 scorers from the previous year and just roll along

Not saying we should roll along but we don't run an offense, can't shoot FT's, don't play tough D, and we have no idea how to break a zone.

This is correct. Team has some talent but nobody willing to step forward and take charge when they have to, no identity. Also shows why Tad signed Talon. This team needs a take charge ballhandler.

At least half the problem tonight was simply not having intensity. Those lazy passes that lead to turnovers in the second half were unbelievable. That has nothing to do with experience. Had CU played with the effort they did in the last 5 minutes for most of the game - even with Adams trying to be Lebron James - they would have won with relative ease.

Not saying we should roll along but we don't run an offense, can't shoot FT's, don't play tough D, and we have no idea how to break a zone.

You need shooters to break the zone and we don't have any shooters roght now

larry spaulding is the ref and he apparently has a history of aggressive behavior and suspensions

UBL for claiming to be such an important figure in the student section i saw you hamming it up with darragh the entire game instead of participating in any of the cheers. Not even reading the paper before the game or the free throw chant, i digress hope you had fun at the dinner party and got it in at the after party.

Having said that Dinwiddie, and Flydre (when he isn't in foul trouble) are our only players capable of playing at this level at both ends of the floor. I see great potential in Cain really not afraid to use his body unlike Tunks. Carlon is your classic ball stopper like Melo only he cant create a open shot for himself. Adams struggles offensively, and we all know that there is nothing to be said about Nate, Austin, or Shane. Ski has loads of potential to e that spark plug we need off the bench but right now his decision making just isn't there yet, although i am confident it will get there with time.

Although it may seem as tho (Alec Burks voice) i'm super critical i am super excited about where this team will be next year. Are 7 deep rotation will be awesome Mayor, Adams, X-man, Fly Dre and Josh Scott starting. With Ski and Cain off the bench i could see us as a borderline top 25 team.

larry spaulding is the ref and he apparently has a history of aggressive behavior and suspensions
I can't believe him. Running up to the coach like that. Then going face-to-face acting like he is being tough. What the hell was the point.

UBL for claiming to be such an important figure in the student section i saw you hamming it up with darragh the entire game instead of participating in any of the cheers. Not even reading the paper before the game or the free throw chant, i digress hope you had fun at the dinner party and got it in at the after party.

Ya i didnt see UBL participating much either.....anyways no one other than Mayor played well, no one. A real bad effort. My question is why does no one on this team show any emotion. Ski got into it with that #5 which i liked but that was it, no emotion what so ever.

Ive really had it with this team and how inconsistent we are and as far as im concerned the season might be over, we needed to sweep this homestand

Part of the mayor's issue was he was stuck to number 25 most of the game. They wore eachother out running around. Kinda like Levi used to do to his defenders.

Having said that Dinwiddie, and Flydre (when he isn't in foul trouble) are our only players capable of playing at this level at both ends of the floor. I see great potential in Cain really not afraid to use his body unlike Tunks. Carlon is your classic ball stopper like Melo only he cant create a open shot for himself. Adams struggles offensively, and we all know that there is nothing to be said about Nate, Austin, or Shane. Ski has loads of potential to e that spark plug we need off the bench but right now his decision making just isn't there yet, although i am confident it will get there with time.

Although it may seem as tho (Alec Burks voice) i'm super critical i am super excited about where this team will be next year. Are 7 deep rotation will be awesome Mayor, Adams, X-man, Fly Dre and Josh Scott starting. With Ski and Cain off the bench i could see us as a borderline top 25 team.

Ya i didnt see UBL participating much either.....anyways no one other than Mayor played well, no one. A real bad effort. My question is why does no one on this team show any emotion. Ski got into it with that #5 which i liked but that was it, no emotion what so ever.

Ive really had it with this team and how inconsistent we are and as far as im concerned the season might be over, we needed to sweep this homestand

Sorry guys I was off my game tonight for a few reasons. But no excuses, won't happen again. You can count on me going HAM at every other game.

Question: I don't think Ive met either of you, how do you know what I look like?

CONE--ED!!!! (All caps)

Sorry guys I was off my game tonight for a few reasons. But no excuses, won't happen again. You can count on me going HAM at every other game.

Question: I don't think Ive met either of you, how do you know what I look like?
IP stalking.

I'm also pretty sure you were on TV at some point in the first half.

I share the frustration. While I had a bad feeling about this game for a while, the lack of effort tonight was extremely disappointing, as is the fact that we seemingly learned nothing from the CSU game because tonight was 10x worse. It almost feels like this team is regressing - Puerto Rico and the AFA game may have not been pretty, but the Buffs were playing a lot better then than they are now. The good news is the Buffs now have some time to think this loss over and then face 4 of the weakest teams on the schedule. The other good news is - absurd as it may be - the majority of the Pac-12 is in the same boat as CU right now, and there are even a few teams that are somehow even worse. At this point all we can really hope for is that we land in the middle of the Pac (still very realistic) and get some valuable experience from the Pac-12 tournament + the CBI (tonight's loss + the recent play of this team have made it clear there's a long way to go to even be NIT-worthy). The CBI sucks but can prove valuable in getting young teams experience in postseason tournaments.

Last edited:

did you drive her lane tonight?

Back