What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: Utah at Colorado

We may very well look back on this one as costing us a Dance bid. Sure hope not, but this is a killer. You cannot blow a game like that at home

How does the ball not go directly to Scott or King on the last possession. Once again end a game with timeouts left. Sitting king and Collier for as long Tad did makes no sense to me.

I'm so sick of having 7 point leads with 4 mins left and losing. It's really simple with this team. In the finals minutes it's an on balll pick with King and Scott, or a dump in the post to Scott. Not rocket science.

Serious question. I know Tad loves the drill in practice where you have the lead, and you put a bubble over the basket and have to win with defense. Does that **** with us mentally down the stretch?

If it didn't go into Scott, I'd spread the court and let King do his thing. Better than whatever the hell Fortune was trying to do, still not sure yet.

It is so frustrating to watch teams go on big runs and Tad fail to call a time out or adjust until it is to late. CU up by 9, he does not call a time out, Utah does with the lead at 2. CU build the lead up to 8, Utah has it down to 2 before he calls a timeout. CU leads by 7, he never calls another timeout until Utah wins the game. Unreal!

Serious question. I know Tad loves the drill in practice where you have the lead, and you put a bubble over the basket and have to win with defense. Does that **** with us mentally down the stretch?

Wish we'd figure out a drill where we have to remain aggressive and not turtle...

Tad needs to stop being afraid to call timeouts. Stop the momentum, take a breath, and call a decent out of bounds play.

Tad, "Look, I take the blame". "Offense has taken a few steps back." Blah, blah, blah.

We have 5 ballers on this team right now. Scott, Gordon, King, Miller, and and Akyazili . I need players on the floor with heart and don't play scared. Where's XJ? Fletcher, Fortune, Colllier and Talton need to play tougher and smarter.

Tad's teams have no killer instinct. Only guys who have shown it are Carlon Brown and Dinwiddie.
Booker? As much as we all hate on the guy, he was never afraid of the big moment. That shot last night by Bryce Alford actually reminded me of him. It's debatable whether either player makes their team better, but they aren't afraid to have the ball in their hands at the end of the game

This was a huge loss, I think.

Hope I'm wrong, but this could be the kind of game that put us in a tailspin.

Rotation needs to tighten up from here on out. King played 26 minutes. Idk what Scott played, but it wasn't much more That's an absolute joke. If you aren't going to press and aren't going to run the floor your best players need to be on the floor as much as possible. Bringing up Hield again, the kid played 55 minutes in a triple overtime game and played 40 the game before.

Back