What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*Official Game Thread -- Week 1 vs CSU

Time to let Montez have a couple series, and then let Gehrke finish it off. No sense in risking injury to Sefo or Montez.

Rammies, go home with your tails between your legs and then come out fighting the rest of the season. I honestly hope you guys do well the rest of the year, because we want this game to be looked at as a quality win when it's all said and done, and not just a meaningless blowout of a crap team.

Slide dammit.

I wonder if that's what Chev said to him when he got to the sideline. He had time to slide instead of going head first. Still seeing some of those odd behaviors by this team. Nearly get hurt badly, fumbles the ball. Oy

Lindsay returning kicks? Sefo still in there? I don't get it.

They are going to have to play the whole game the rest of the year. They are strong, young guys and will make it. If an injury happens you move on to the next guy. All college players need as much experience as they can get. Especially on this team. They need to play all the way through a great win after everything they have been through.

Cu doing there usual inconsitent play in 2nd half. Please tell me we are going to score 40 points.

Csu Qb, nice first down call douche

I wonder if that's what Chev said to him when he got to the sideline. He had time to slide instead of going head first. Still seeing some of those odd behaviors by this team. Nearly get hurt badly, fumbles the ball. Oy
Situational awareness. He had the first down, no need to dive there.

Cu doing there usual inconsitent play in 2nd half. Please tell me we are going to score 40 points.

Csu Qb, nice first down call douche
I would forgive some of this - Buffs clearly running out the clock and lots of depth players starting to get looks

They are going to have to play the whole game the rest of the year. They are strong, young guys and will make it. If an injury happens you move on to the next guy. All college players need as much experience as they can get. Especially on this team. They need to play all the way through a great win after everything they have been through.

Looks like you're right.

Back