What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread: CU vs Arizona

I know he likes to play within the system, but sometimes we need Spencer to be aggressive on offence

They have 3 starters who shoot less than 65% from the FT line. Far from over if we put forth more effort.

To me, this one comes down to leadership. There just isn't anyone to step up and make the big shot when you need it. That'll get better as 'Ski and The Mayor get more experience under their belts.

Didn't expect awin at zona but when you see us tied with 10 to go, you'd like to see cu break out and win a biggie on the road.

Must get a win at ASU on saturday.

Games like this make me pine for Alec Burks. We need somebody that we can go to when we need a basket and he gets it. Whatever, time to regroup and beat ASU on Saturday. Lose that game and we're out of tournament contention.

ASU is a must win. So is Utah.

We need to be at 18-8 (10-4) going into the Cal/Furd homestand.

Back