What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread/Roll Call: CU vs Oregon State

Sportscenter's twitter feed retweeted my tweet about the Carlon ally oop, hopefully both the play and my tweet gets on SC!

The chant was very poorly executed both times. First time the leaders didn't make any noise to signal the start and second half they tried it during the fight song. Weak.

The chant was very poorly executed both times. First time the leaders didn't make any noise to signal the start and second half they tried it during the fight song. Weak.

These things take a few games to get going at the very least. That's to be expected for the first try.

Mark Johnson said "The Buffs pounded the Beavers." *snicker*

Excellent game by the Buffs tonight. First and foremost, credit to the defense the Buffs played. The Beavs came into tonight averaging over 82 points a game, so to hold them to 60 is very solid.

Five Buffs in double figures tonight. How can opposing teams stop a five-headed monster like that? Simply put, they can't. Andre with 16pts 15rebs, Ski with 15pts 7rebs 3asts 2stls, Austin with 14pts, Carlon with 12pts 6rebs 3asts, The Mayor with 10pts 4asts. Chen added 5pts, Nate and SHT with 4pts each, and Adams with 2. Buffs got it done on the boards, winning the rebounding battle 41-26. Took care of business from the charity stripe at 85% as well. Still too many turnovers -17-, but the 19 assists were very solid.

Great win to keep us in the Pac12 race. Gotta beat Oregon on Saturday

Smaller crowd, but got into it.

If Carlon would have made the dunk that rattled out I think the roof might have come off.

This thing is building, folks. If you haven't made it to a game, you're missing out. Best bang for the buck in the Denver metro sports scene.

Smaller crowd, but got into it.

If Carlon would have made the dunk that rattled out I think the roof might have come off.

This thing is building, folks. If you haven't made it to a game, you're missing out. Best bang for the buck in the Denver metro sports scene.

+1. Best damn missed dunk I've ever seen.

Got to the club room at 6:15 and they were already out of brats, not cool. Otherwise, good game and the alley-oop was awesome. Need the sweep on Saturday.

Back