What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread/Roll Call: CU vs Oregon State

I'm still not convinced it didn't go in. Would have been nice to get a good replay there to confirm.

I wanted to see that again too. I swear it was halfway through the net, and have no clue how it didn't go down if that was the case.

We played sloppy on offense, and still clobbered them. We played good defense, made free throws, and ran our game. I really like this team and know we have something special for the next couple of years.

See you on Saturday. If I start walking tomorrow morning, I should get there by tipoff.

Just got home to Highlands Ranch. Roads were not Bad at all. Great game tonight. Ski had a great game, 7 boards and a key to breaking down the 1-3-1 zone. He wnt hard the hoop. Great d and hustle effort. Beaves only had 2 offensive rebounds in the 2nd half.

I missed it during the game, but I just read on ESPN that the students got the Beavs' big guy really pissed off with a "jelly donut" chant.

If true (and I assume it is)... EXCELLENT WORK!

I missed it during the game, but I just read on ESPN that the students got the Beavs' big guy really pissed off with a "jelly donut" chant.

HA **** yeah!

I missed it during the game, but I just read on ESPN that the students got the Beavs' big guy really pissed off with a "jelly donut" chant.If true (and I assume it is)... EXCELLENT WORK!
His blue shoes were the sprinkles on the donut!

I believe it was "Subway Diet"

trolled some orgeon players twitter's, nobody is complaining about delayed flights or anything travel related. they have to charter right? fly into jeffco or dia?

He quickly made the remark in passing, so no specifics were mentioned other than Oregon State's plan was to get to Salt Lake tonight as well (doubt that happened). I'm sure they have a charter and that they probably fly into JeffCo. However, they'll make whatever adjustments necessary to get them in.

trolled some orgeon players twitter's, nobody is complaining about delayed flights or anything travel related. they have to charter right? fly into jeffco or dia?

Thorburn just tweeted:

RyanThorburn Ryan Thorburn

Oregon's flight to Denver was canceled today. Ducks aren't sure when they will be able to fly to Boulder to play the #CUBuffs.

How do teams handle this road trip? I would have thought most teams fly out SLC/Denver to to the other town the night after the game, but I guess not.

tumblr_le01vz6OkT1qfzi9ro1_500.gif

How do teams handle this road trip? I would have thought most teams fly out SLC/Denver to to the other town the night after the game, but I guess not.

The plan was to fly out last night, either their flight was cancelled last night or they thought they had a better chance of getting in today.

Back in the days of the B12, teams used to charter flights into Jeffco. I would suspect the Pac 12 is doing the same thing. So this isn't a problem with DIA, it's probably an issue with Jeffco.

I believe it was "Subway Diet"

:nod: I laughed.

I have never seen a team play worse transition defense that OSU. CU must have had 50+ points in transition. Oregon State is not very good, and they're poorly coached. The Buffs did what they had to do and blew them out of the water. Speaking of their ****** coaching, did everyone see the secret service agent who was shadowing him wherever he went. Pretty interesting.

:nod: I laughed.

I have never seen a team play worse transition defense that OSU. CU must have had 50+ points in transition. Oregon State is not very good, and they're poorly coached. The Buffs did what they had to do and blew them out of the water. Speaking of their ****** coaching, did everyone see the secret service agent who was shadowing him wherever he went. Pretty interesting.

Coach is the BLOTUS (Lmao) He looked like a dick over there on their bench. Kinda like frank martin. He had no idea what to tell his kids in order to perform better. They played so aggresive over the first 7 to 8 minutes, they had nothing left in their tanks to deal with the altitude. I noticed it the most when we were shooting free throws. hands on their hips hunched over a little.

that horrible team beat UCLA and didn't they lead the P12 in scoring avg? Buffs played as well as I've ever seen them play - including the Billups, Meeley, VanDiver, Burks/Higgins teams. osu wasn't much last night, but they are not a crap team

Back