What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Late Signing Day Thread:

onealcd

Club Member
Club Member
Not a lot happening at CU other than Tchangam signing his papers and McMillan signing his financial aid agreement so the school can comment on him.

Other than that Texas and LSU are expected to close well. USC and UCLA are teams to watch out West.

Not a lot happening at CU other than Tchangam signing his papers and McMillan signing his financial aid agreement so the school can comment on him.

Other than that Texas and LSU are expected to close well. USC and UCLA are teams to watch out West.

Georgia is set to complete an historically good class.

Also, seems like Oregon may have weathered the storm and will finish strong.

Georgia is set to complete an historically good class.

Also, seems like Oregon may have weathered the storm and will finish strong.
Can Texas catch Georgia tomorrow? They are pretty close and could have up to 5 spots still open.

Any Surprises for CU? I historically have loved watching signing day, but the reality is that CU booked it all up on the Early day.

Nothing too egregious, I guess, but is anyone surprised this is something Lane Kiffin (or a ton of college recruiters) would say to a 17 year old kid? College football recruiting for the MF win!

I'm sort of interested in how Utah ends up. They have 3 verbals since 2018 began, and had only signed 9 or so in the early day.
ASU & Arizona of course. They are not doing so hot from what I've seen. Nebraska is hoping to finish strong.

Should be like b-ball. If you do December, do the late period in April or May.
Yeah. I was thinking November/April like basketball. But November wouldn’t work with football. December/April would be more palatable.

It's not as exciting but at the same time, the concern of losing recruits late is off the table.
Not really. It’ll just start getting intense before the December date and then if a kid decides to wait, we will stress for an extra two months.

I think the issue is a matter of adjustment. Our signing day happened

Utah's is about to happen and their fans are concerned.

Last edited:
Returning to coach the team he played for and the QB he coached in college would actually be a major win for the Colts, IMO.
Which raises the question, if the Colts asked Luck his thoughts on pairing back up with Harbaugh what would he say? Thanks but no thanks?

Back