What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Michigan State/Mel Tucker Hate Thread

Looks like the firing news was premature. They are finishing the investigation and making a final determination in October
Thats a joke. The investigation was ongoing through the off-season.

This call took place in April of 2022.

About a 0% chance he ever coaches a game for Michigan State again.

Get Out No GIF

Stupid. You can’t have a married college coach admitting to jerking off on the phone with a rape survivor who claims it wasn’t consensual. It’s a foregone conclusion he is getting fired
Probably, but I think you also can’t tell the world you’ve brought in an independent Title IX investigator to run a thorough process, then abandon the process and fire him before the hearings. Still think suspension until the hearing makes the most sense (especially when you’re going to try void the remaining $60M on his contract), but I do agree he’s dead man walking there.

Probably, but I think you also can’t tell the world you’ve brought in an independent Title IX investigator to run a thorough process, then abandon the process and fire him before the hearings. Still think suspension until the hearing makes the most sense (especially when you’re going to try void the remaining $60M on his contract), but I do agree he’s dead man walking there.

I’m less upset MSU suspended him instead of firing him today. They have a process and it would have proven their process was a farce if they fired him weeks before the hearing. He will be gone after the hearing and he might well get paid after he sues the school and they end up in a settlement.

Not shocked that McMurphy jumped the gun in order to be first to report.
🤣

’The Scoop’ is a real concept in journalism. Its not always right. It depends on having good sources. In the print days your competitors had to wait 24 hours (or a week with magazines) to get their version out.

At the very least, he's still a POS because he has a wife and kids. MT is gross
Regardless of the “he said, she said” arguments, the guy is a married father who is supposed to be a leader and mentor of young men. Even if he did not commit a crime in the legal since, he failed in his position as a leader and representative of the university. Oh, one other thing: Since MSU is a state university, I assume he’s a state employee which may also factor into it.

Karma is a dish best served this way.
It's not that you left, it's the way you left. Exposed your character so I am not surprised to find out you're such a douche.
Thanks for leaving! If you hadn't, PrimeTime would not be leading our beloved Buffs.
Sincerely,
Colorado
#MelTucker

How dumb do you have to be to harass an anti-sexual harassment advocate- a professional one at that who makes a living not only standing up to people like you but criminalizing your conduct.
Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.🤣
Apparently, Mel Tucker is a stupid is as stupid does.

Regardless of the “he said, she said” arguments, the guy is a married father who is supposed to be a leader and mentor of young men. Even if he did not commit a crime in the legal since, he failed in his position as a leader and representative of the university. Oh, one other thing: Since MSU is a state university, I assume he’s a state employee which may also factor into it.
And that distinction could be the difference between a firing and firing for cause and I suspect the school wants there to be no doubt.

I mean, how absolutely narcissistic do you have to be (amongst a plethora of other behavioral issues) to begin sexual advances with the prrson you brought in to teach your players about sexual harassment and assault.
A baffling decision for sure

I mean, how absolutely narcissistic do you have to be (amongst a plethora of other behavioral issues) to begin sexual advances with the prrson you brought in to teach your players about sexual harassment and assault.
Amen
I remember his family being a loving wife and 2 nice boys and he does this to them with someone of her stature.
Saddest POS ever

I’m less upset MSU suspended him instead of firing him today. They have a process and it would have proven their process was a farce if they fired him weeks before the hearing. He will be gone after the hearing and he might well get paid after he sues the school and they end up in a settlement.
He's fired.

They just aren't going to make it official until they "go through the process."

They may end up with a settlement just to keep things out of court but by suspending him now and firing him after they have the "official hearing" and giving him an opportunity "to be represented by council and present evidence in his favor" the significantly change the leverage he would have in negotiating that settlement.

If what is being reported in terms of specific provable details including his admission of his actions with his justification of claiming it was consensual and her statement being consistent with his except for the consent he is in deep trouble.

The best he may be able to negotiate is a resignation forfeiting most if not all future compensation instead of having a firing for cause on his record.

If they just fired him now without going through the process it would give him more leverage in negotiations.

They may have been trying to delay making this public until a better time for the football program and maybe even figure out a way to make it quietly "go away" with a well timed quiet resignation but this hitting the media now makes that impossible.

Can imagine the "welcome" he would get in the stadium if they tried to send him out there without suspending him.

Mel has real problems. I liked him. I don’t anymore. His actions are deplorable. I feel Brenda Tracey also has some things to explain. I hope the Oct 4 hearing reveals more, or we get a report.

Mel has real problems. I liked him. I don’t anymore. His actions are deplorable. I feel Brenda Tracey also has some things to explain. I hope the Oct 4 hearing reveals more, or we get a report.
She definitely seemed like she was in it to a degree. He was giving money, she was clearly down till she wasn't. The fact that he masturbated is pretty much the end of his chapter. That's a no no just off his contract alone.

At the end of the day, when men talk with women. Sometimes they think she's more into it than she actually is. That happens way more than many here are willing to admit and every woman I know has a story.

Back