What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NBA Draft Thread - Spencer's a Piston!

Edited to include the NY Knicks acquiring the 2nd round picks of the Mavs via trade.

Better draft day duds... Wiggins or Parker?

Wiggins went edgier with his suit, but Parker has a Mad Men thing working. I'll go with Parker. Both are outstanding, though.

Chris Dempsry (SIAP) thinks Spencer made a huge mistake not coming back. Says he found an agent who told him what he wanted to hear.

Chris Dempsry (SIAP) thinks Spencer made a huge mistake not coming back. Says he found an agent who told him what he wanted to hear.
tumblr_ltp1rwyTn71r0ftodo1_250.gif

I hated seeing Fournier go. I think he will be a great player. But getting Afflalo back is a great trade.

76ers with Embiid at #3. Worth the risk, imo. The upside here is being a threat to win a title for the next 15 years.

Hopefully Alec Burks gets traded. Can't imagine he's going to get a lot of minutes with Exum being drafted.

I got to see three of the first four picks in the draft in the CEC last year.

I've got Spencer to the Clippers at 28.

Julius Randle just became one of my new favorite players. What a solid young man.

:rofl:at the Stauskas pick. Yeah, that'll put butts in the seats in Sac town.

#4 is too early for Gordon imo.

I love Gordon, but I have come around to your way of thinking. I don't think he can be the #2 option on a championship team. And you can't take a guy in the Top 5 if you don't think he can be that.

As an upside, McDermott is the 2nd coming of Kiki Vandeweghe. I don't think he's that good, though. Not the same level of athlete and probably a bit shorter. Went in the same spot as Kiki at #11.

Back