What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

You know what’s funny? If we both finish 5-7, Nebraska will get into a bowl game before ****orado because NU is ranked 28th in academic progress rate and CU is ranked 57th...It’s funny because of the ironic rhetoric we see from this board (right on this very thread!) about the meth, sister brother banging, etc. Looks like you folks are wrong again, much like your dumber students. Congrats! :ROFLMAO:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/colleg...demic-progress-rate-football-apr-rankings/amp

All I see are lots of CU fans being envious of how improved Nebraska's football program is since the beginning of this season.

The rest of the 2018 season will be fun to see how it plays out for both CU and Nebraska.

Oh and where I used a bad word up there, it was the “C” word, since I now know you guys would not have been able to figure it out.

You know what’s funny? If we both finish 5-7, Nebraska will get into a bowl game before ****orado because NU is ranked 28th in academic progress rate and CU is ranked 57th...It’s funny because of the ironic rhetoric we see from this board (right on this very thread!) about the meth, sister brother banging, etc. Looks like you folks are wrong again, much like your dumber students. Congrats! :ROFLMAO:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/colleg...demic-progress-rate-football-apr-rankings/amp
What’s ironic is an assclown Fusker fan posting dated information to try to prove how awesome his cobgobblers are.

And just like that, their loser fans are back to talking **** to Callier on Twitter. If there’s one thing I’m certain of, Nebraska will never amount to anything as long as their coaches are as pathetic as their fans.

And just like that, their loser fans are back to talking **** to Callier on Twitter. If there’s one thing I’m certain of, Nebraska will never amount to anything as long as their coaches are as pathetic as their fans.

Callier is a piece of **** low life player and deserves whatever people say to him. Look at you complaining about words when this dude is going Anderson Silva on our qb that he couldn’t stop legally in the game...pathetic.

They hired a guy who slept with his RBs girlfriend and then, when that psycho RB went after them in his apartment, hid in a closet and let him beat the crap out of the girl because he was too big of a pussy to get in the way. That is what they are now.

I found this from another board. Yes its a Husker BBS, but the link is interesting to check out no matter who your team of choice is.

"According to the S&P, which is one of the rankings that has gained a lot of traction in college football advanced metric circles...

Nebraska is currently ranked 56...

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa

some notable teams we are ahead of...

Your likely ACC Coastal Champion Pittsburgh (6-4), Your Big Ten West Champion Northwestern (6-4), Ole Miss (5-5), TCU (4-6), Colorado (5-5), Georgia Tech (6-4), Tennessee (5-5), Virginia Tech (4-5), Florida St (4-6)..."
I put the chances of NU winning its 2 remaining games at 50% at best. The NU D is horrid.

So you earned your college degree in multilingual sphincter speaking from CU?

Oh, and yes. I love the Huskers. They are 3-7, but they don't stink. I bet you would take their midteen rated offense any day. The defense needs more improvement, no doubt.

Have you guys gone so low that you're patting yourself on the back for not being Louisville? And its going to be Miles with Pelini as DC Surveyvor-just because we need an assistant coach to go tell your fans to go **** themselves before next years game.

They hired a guy who slept with his RBs girlfriend and then, when that psycho RB went after them in his apartment, hid in a closet and let him beat the crap out of the girl because he was too big of a ***** to get in the way. That is what they are now.

Frosty is softer that soft served ice cream. One of the funniest things about all that was when the old man didn't do anything to the RB other than give him the bugeater's 'man of the year' award. A reporter asked the old man what he would have done if it was his daughter who got beat. The old man turned bright red and left the press conference.

Callier is a piece of **** low life player and deserves whatever people say to him. Look at you complaining about words when this dude is going Anderson Silva on our qb that he couldn’t stop legally in the game...pathetic.
Dude. No.

This crosses a line. Callier did absolutely nothing wrong.

You need to question your narrative when you’re so energetic about something that is absolutely not supported by evidence.

Huskers need to get a ****ing grip if this is still a common opinion.

Dude. No.

This crosses a line. Callier did absolutely nothing wrong.

You need to question your narrative when you’re so energetic about something that is absolutely not supported by evidence.

Huskers need to get a ****ing grip if this is still a common opinion.
Fusker fans don’t have an original thought about the program. They just parrot whatever Jesus Frost or the adminstration say. It’s uncanny. They will play segments of the weekly press conference on the radio and I know exactly what the Fusktards are going to post on here.

At the beginning of the season it was all whining and self loathing. Fusker Jesus whines about Callier, the polyester hoard attacks Callier. He complains about kids not buying in and how they enjoy losing, the Fusker fans attack the team for enjoying losing. Now he is carrying on about how “dangerous” and great they are. Verduzco brings Callier back up, they all go back on the attack. It’s all cultish dogwhistling but it’s entirely predictable.

Can't argue that. 50% would be okay. Winning both would be a home run for this season.
5-7 "would be a home run for this season"
ezgif-2-9e99cd4fc43e.gif

May I also point out that APR scores tend to be inversely proportionate to the education quality a school provides?

What a ****ed up thing to say. You're an absolute POS.

Scat - get on some meds. It may change your life. Thank me later.

Last edited:
Back