What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Saw the Husker Wrap Up show with 2019 preview on replay, and the great white idiot on there says that the Huskers will be favored to go 4-0, and that the Colorado game will be a home game with 25,000 Nebraska fans there in OUR stadium!!! That CANNOT happen, so what specifically can be done, should be done, and must be done to prevent that?

Saw the Husker Wrap Up show with 2019 preview on replay, and the great white idiot on there says that the Huskers will be favored to go 4-0, and that the Colorado game will be a home game with 25,000 Nebraska fans there in OUR stadium!!! That CANNOT happen, so what specifically can be done, should be done, and must be done to prevent that?
Have an IQ requirement to enter the stadium. Make a fire hydrant the standard and we should be good

Honestly, the sad part is based on how Colorado fans are i could see that happening. You see it all the time with Rockies games and opposing teams. Hopefully Buffs fans step up and show up. I’ll be sorely disappointed by a big Huskers fan base.

I like your wit, but this is HCMT’s home opener and we need to keep them out of the stadium! Need to sell record season tickets and student tickets and prevent resale

Good luck with that. When I ordered mine the gal i spoke to seemed very upbeat with where they were and they didn’t have a ton of seating down low. Only a few rows in a few different sections.

Good luck with that. When I ordered mine the gal i spoke to seemed very upbeat with where they were and they didn’t have a ton of seating down low. Only a few rows in a few different sections.

As in the Husker fans have already bought them? Single games are not out till May! Season tickets should be strong.

As in the Husker fans have already bought them? Single games are not out till May! Season tickets should be strong.

No, season tickets! Big reason why I pushed for tickets with my wife, I wanted to go to this game! When I talked to her she said sales were strong and that she only had limited availability (16 odd rows) in 110,108 and 120 and none in 109. I’m hoping we see big CU crowds!

Nub officials are reportedly growing concerned abut a growing rival distraction in their state. Salt lick check, rifle check, Bud (either flavor will do) check, hot-tub check!

d535e775cad9a0cc7b8307e90ea345c3--nebraska-funny-diy-hair.jpg

Nebraska as usual wanted to copy Colorado but wanted to do it in something they are good at.

Unfortunately they were not able to get a permit allowing them to hold The Great American Meth Festival.
What in the Sam Hill are you talking about?

They have a state fair every year!

Your mistaken. Nebraska doesn't participate in games which take no skill. Bunco must be a sport CU has? Is it prominent in the Pac12?
You mean you’re. Grammar is hard. Let me help you. When you are calling someone something, you say “you are” or “you’re” like “You’re a mouth-breathing piece of trash.” The word “your” is when you are talking about something that belongs to someone or has a relation to someone like “Your mom is a meth smoking whore.”

Now I understand why they run those Nebraska public school adds on the radio non-stop.

Last edited:
Back