What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

You're comparing Jayhawk fans to Husker fans? I should be offended, but considering the source I'll let it go.

Yeah I don't like that comparison either-KU basketball wins. NU football doesn't-despite that stupid winning tradition patch you clowns wear 14 years after we went into your house and ended your stupid 30 year bowl streak.

I overheard some douchey hipster Fusker fans talking today about how they are going to the Colorado game and plan on buying a grand worth of weed to bring back. Too bad that there isn’t a law prohibiting the dispensaries from selling to Fusker fans.

I overheard some douchey hipster Fusker fans talking today about how they are going to the Colorado game and plan on buying a grand worth of weed to bring back. Too bad that there isn’t a law prohibiting the dispensaries from selling to Fusker fans.

Joke's on them. I'm calling in an anonymous report to the NE state patrol that a late 90's american sedan is muling back a ****load of weed after the game, regardless of score. They'll pretty much be stopping every other vehicle coming back through the border.

Joke's on them. I'm calling in an anonymous report to the NE state patrol that a late 90's american sedan is muling back a ****load of weed after the game, regardless of score. They'll pretty much be stopping every other vehicle coming back through the border.

Hahahaha! The best part of this is that like a month ago I’m driving down I-25 between highway 52 and highway 7 and there’s a late 90’s Buick LaCrosse in the left lane doing 60 in a 75. Everyone is going around the **** and I’m wondering why we’re going so slow. Finally I see it, a Nebraska plate. “Of course it’s a ****ing Nebraskan, die and go to hell” to myself I say.

As people are passing him he’s screaming and yelling and flipping everyone off. I’ve never laughed so hard.

Except that Nebraska State Patrol concentrates on pulling over cats with out of state plates.

Hahahaha! The best part of this is that like a month ago I’m driving down I-25 between highway 52 and highway 7 and there’s a late 90’s Buick LaCrosse in the left lane doing 60 in a 75. Everyone is going around the **** and I’m wondering why we’re going so slow. Finally I see it, a Nebraska plate. “Of course it’s a ****ing Nebraskan, die and go to hell” to myself I say.

As people are passing him he’s screaming and yelling and flipping everyone off. I’ve never laughed so hard.
Nebraskans drive in the left lane no matter the speed. They will explain that it gives them more time to “react to wildlife.”

The fake hate for Nebraska runs especially thick on Sunday's.

Must be the history of the beatdowns of the Buffs with some good memories mixed in.

The fake hate for Nebraska runs especially thick on Sunday's.

Must be the history of the beatdowns of the Buffs with some good memories mixed in.
Fake hate. Lol. Good one. I know that your repeated attempts to get on the Biggest Loser and My 600 lb Life haven’t worked out. With jokes like that maybe you should focus on sending your tapes to Last Comic Standing.

Fake hate. Lol. Good one. I know that your repeated attempts to get on the Biggest Loser and My 600 lb Life haven’t worked out. With jokes like that maybe you should focus on sending your tapes to Last Comic Standing.
Nope! It's just trumped up fake hate. Remember the former CU HC concocted it to give the team and fans something to rally around. The propaganda was bought into, and not reciprocated back.

Bring on the fake hate as you may. I'm looking forward to seeing how much it materializes same as the old days in the coming months.

Nope! It's just trumped up fake hate. Remember the former CU HC concocted it to give the team and fans something to rally around. The propaganda was bought into, and not reciprocated back.

Bring on the fake hate as you may. I'm looking forward to seeing how much it materializes same as the old days in the coming months.

Funny. Why exactly are you here than? You’re just curious what we’re up to without “reciprocating?”

Why are you wanting to come to Boulder than? It’s not a “rivalry” and it’s not “real hate” but you’ll drive hundreds of miles for what? Your fans came here with addresses looking for a fight...

But yeah, doesn’t mean anything to you guys ;):whistle::rolleyes:

Your argument that you don’t care about the Buffs is obliterated by your constant presence here.

1,000 worth of weed? I’m pretty sure no dispensary in CO will sell more than 200-500 per day to an out of state resident? Err I mean...what a bunch of dummies, then again, Nubs!

The driving obnoxiously slow in the left lane is a defining trait of Nebraska drivers...especially when there is absolutely NO driver in the right lane(s). It is a daily battle for me. I’m sure I get side eyes and choice words once they see my Buffs sticker on my back window.

As far as the “fake hate”. It’s pure cow****! Nub fans dislike Buffs and their fans. I’ve caught so much **** for wearing buffs gear from nub fans (and sheep fans). I even had a neighbor say that he was going to smash my window in for it having a Buff sticker.

My wife and I were given looks and laughed at on our way to Lincoln last fall. I walked around Lincoln with full confidence (in head-to-toe Buffs gear), knowing that the Buffs were “on a mission from god” and were going to pull out the win. A few hours later I walked around with the same pride, and high-fiving Buffs fans that passed by. I feel like it was just desserts for the over-inflated and vapid sensationalized hysteria of the Nub fans. So **** Frost, **** Osborne (for so many reasons other than football). Nub fans don’t like the buffs. I’m throwing out a good vibe for the chance to be in Boulder in September!!

Thanks to 62-36, no one will ever be intimidated by your program again. Your pathetic attempts at humor won’t change that. Nothing will change that.

Oh, and by the way: scoreboard.

Back