What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

NU and Creighton shaking in their boots right now.

Good question.

Creighton has consistently out recruited and outperformed their level and kNU has never felt bound by the rules when it comes to trying to win.

The corn have made it clear that they want to win in MBB and have made steps up, Creighton keeps advancing in the tourney.

Maybe in the end it is both of them.

Good question.

Creighton has consistently out recruited and outperformed their level and kNU has never felt bound by the rules when it comes to trying to win.

The corn have made it clear that they want to win in MBB and have made steps up, Creighton keeps advancing in the tourney.

Maybe in the end it is both of them.
Well isn’t sure as **** ain’t Chadron State or UN-Kearny. The choices are pretty limited when it comes to D-1 basketball programs in the State of Nebraska.

S/o to @Jeric for showing me this. Lots of Nebraska fans sharing their personal horror stories from Folsom.

View attachment 29143

“And then came one of the all-time worst spin attempts I've ever heard. When the story was coming out, Hnida claimed that one of the players threw a football at her non-helmeted head and called her a ****. Then-CU President Betsy Hoffman tried to claim that "****" was once used as a term of affection in Chaucer's time.”

I probably shouldnt laugh at this but I’m dying. Lmao. A term of affection Hahahaha

Weird that he had been a “limited” participant so far. They’re going the route that they didn’t know anything about the situation and want to wait and see the verdict before handing down any punishment, then why not make him a full participant?

Weird that he had been a “limited” participant so far. They’re going the route that they didn’t know anything about the situation and want to wait and see the verdict before handing down any punishment, then why not make him a full participant?

Hear-No-Evil-See-No-Evil-Speak-No-Evil-2.jpg

I know that Nebraska was voted out of the AAU and all but it’s called research. Perhaps if you cobgobblers hadn’t spent so much time sucking each other off over Bob Devaney, Tom Osborne and Scott Frost, you would understand.

Also, keep trying to convince yourself that people don’t hate you. I would expect nothing less.

Are you trying to say that the AAU wasn't impressed by the Corn's groundbreaking research into the the differing effects of cattle steroids on offensive linemen, defensive linemen and women volleyball players?

Back