What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

They will be prison house scarred. Won’t be just psychological scarring.
ComplicatedJointBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif

Wait... so is Frosty going to pound it and launch it? Bring the funk? Work on the little things? Get his horns out?

Hells no! What we are witnessing is literally historic. Things not seen since pre- WW2 And again we are instrumental in what is happening. Enjoy it!
In your time I guess and I do hope that will play itself out.
Charlie Davis was the best RB I ever watched run the ball at Folsom.
75,78,80,81,82,83 and this doesn't include the ou beat downs. Now you know why I hate, now you know why I never lost faith in EB fumble after fumble Nov. 3, 1990. The Buffs were the better team, I knew from the beginning it was only a matter of time.
This is history...

If NU doesn’t get by Purdue this weekend, they are staring Wisconsin the the face and 0-5.
I would say that if Nebraska doesn't win this weekend, then the only hope they have for a conference win is when Illinois comes to Lincoln. At this point Nebraska might win three games...then again, they might only win one and that is only because they dodged Akron.

I would say that if Nebraska doesn't win this weekend, then the only hope they have for a conference win is when Illinois comes to Lincoln. At this point Nebraska might win three games...then again, they might only win one and that is only because they dodged Akron.
What difference does it make? I don't care if nu has a prison wallet why would I and why should you?

I wish only bad things to happen for Nebraska...until the University closes its doors and the buildings are plowed under for more corn fields....
I'm looking forward to seeing the creativeness of the young Buffs...regardless I'd like to believe that Folsom is not a place nu will want to visit..ever...again.
More meaningful personally would be seeing hundreds/thousands of oranges thrown on the field...an old guys dying wish.

Back