What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Oregon State Game Thread

Mac looked confused.
Chev's offense and play-calling is a**.
Defensive play-calling is terrible when it counts.
Offensive line is trash.

I've been a supporter of Mac but this is pathetic. SMH

IMO, buyout the contract and move on... again. /sigh

as GB mentioned, you have to give osu a lot of credit. a 1-win team, down so far in the 3rd. tremendous heart. if we'd played with 1/2 as much we would have hung on. mm certainly was not able to rally his troops

Sucks because if the roles were reversed, we’d have brought it to 10 and still found a way to lose. Never able to make a good comeback on the road like that.

Sour grapes but Winfree was held big time on that 3rd down, which sucks because they were all over that call all game. Very real possibility we lose every game from here on out too lmao.

Turrible.png

Just three weeks ago. 5-0 and ranked...today....5-3 and arguably the worst team in the PAC. Tired of being a season ticket holder!!!

How can you be so bad on offense from inside the 5 yard line? That happened 3 times today.
When you can't actually get a push on a run play, it's what happens. We don't have OLs who can go forward. We rely on them to use athleticism to influence defenders sideways to create lanes. That doesn't work inside the 5.

Hopefully the mods a very liberal with the ban hammer but I probably just avoid this place for a while.

Why did we lose? Because we can't run the ball. Our Oline and RBs suck. Fix those problems first.

There is no way to sugar coat this. A four ****ing touchdown lead, at home, and you find a way to lose? Lindgren knew our personnel and exposed it, even further. I wasn't exactly on the "Fire Mac" train, I might buy a ticket now, though. Inexcusable.

Fireable offense to lose to a 1-6 team, at home, homecoming, up 31-3. Zero changes made by the coaches in the second half.

Congrats MM, CHEV ,EL and players. CU is back to the laughing stock of the pac 12.

31-3 lead over the worst team in pac 12 at home and you buffed it. I thought this team was different even after losing predictably to USC and Washington. This loss is worse than kansas.

Who thinks this team will win any of our last games to get to 6 wins and a bowl?

RG move on from MM after cal game.

"they just came out and played harder than us in the 2d half" "we kinda let up" 1st 2 lockerroom comments

Back