What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pac-12 Early Signing Period Thread

My point is we want to be up there in Recruiting/money/success as the big10 and the SEC and we can’t even cover national signing day? We wonder why outsiders laugh at our network. If you want to defend re-airing basketball games I guess that’s on you

My point is we want to be up there in Recruiting/money/success as the big10 and the SEC and we can’t even cover national signing day? We wonder why outsiders laugh at our network. If you want to defend re-airing basketball games I guess that’s on you

I’m not defending anything. But you’re bashing the ACC and I’m just pointing out the facts.

I’m not defending anything. But you’re bashing the ACC and I’m just pointing out the facts.
I was talking in regards to them not having a TV network as mentioned in the post above mine. I’m not just walking around taking **** about the ACC. Try and read some of the posts before you spout off

I was talking in regards to them not having a TV network as mentioned in the post above mine. I’m not just walking around taking **** about the ACC. Try and read some of the posts before you spout off

I know exactly what the **** you’re talking about ass hat. I nicely tried to tell you that you were an idiot but you can suck my dick. Nik pointed out only 2 of the 5 conferences is playing coverage. You came back with a childish retort of “as bad as the ACC” in which I pointed out the ACC is in fact, not bad.

I know exactly what the **** you’re talking about ass hat. I nicely tried to tell you that you were an idiot but you can suck my dick. Nik pointed out only 2 of the 5 conferences is playing coverage. You came back with a childish retort of “as bad as the ACC” in which I pointed out the ACC is in fact, not bad.

Wow, such good arguments. Suck my dick? Unless I’m mistaken the ACC and Big12 don’t have their own networks? I can tell I’m dealing with a real genius here. My point was of the 3 conferences that have their own network, we’re the only one not covering one of the biggest days in college football. Listen if people are ok with it that’s fine, I’d prefer we try and keep up with the other two as we’re clearly a ways behind. Just my opinion

Wow, such good arguments. Suck my dick? Unless I’m mistaken the ACC and Big12 don’t have their own networks? I can tell I’m dealing with a real genius here. My point was of the 3 conferences that have their own network, we’re the only one not covering one of the biggest days in college football. Listen if people are ok with it that’s fine, I’d prefer we try and keep up with the other two as we’re clearly a ways behind. Just my opinion
Youre correct. The Pac 12 is currently the worst of the P5 conferences on the field and equal to or worse than the ACC and Big 12 off the field. The Pac 12 Network covering football feels like the Denver media market covering the Buffs

Not sure if posted elsewhere but Pete has really gotten quite whiny and hypocritical, hasn't he?

He's referencing a situation that occurred 2 weeks ago where USC went to see Cameron Davis a guy who had been committed for almost a year. USC wanted him to visit officaly, he declined but USC wouldn't take no for an answer and kept hounding him. It lead to the Upland coaching staff kicking the USC coaches out and telling them to leave Cameron alone.

He's referencing a situation that occurred 2 weeks ago where USC went to see Cameron Davis a guy who had been committed for almost a year. USC wanted him to visit officaly, he declined but USC wouldn't take no for an answer and kept hounding him. It lead to the Upland coaching staff kicking the USC coaches out and telling them to leave Cameron alone.

Awesome. Good to hear.

Back