What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Phillip Lindsay Really is the first undrafted rookie in the ProBowl Thread

I bet Phil would be a great striker.
Stryker-in-Airplane.jpg

The ratio of Phil runs I'm generally seeing (without checking stats.) A third of the time he rips something 9+ yards. A third of the time he gets a medium/solid gain (3-8). A third of the time a guy grabs him at the line and he's dropped right around the line of scrimmage.

The ratio of Phil runs I'm generally seeing (without checking stats.) A third of the time he rips something 9+ yards. A third of the time he gets a medium/solid gain (3-8). A third of the time a guy grabs him at the line and he's dropped right around the line of scrimmage.
He's averaging 5.8 ypc. If he ends up anywhere near that it will be incredible.

He really did have no business getting into the end zone on that run. What a boss.
I do not know how a 180 pound man drags a 300 pound man who is trying to stop him from moving any distance at all, but Phil was in the grasp 2 yards outside of the endzone and put it in. Bad ass moment.

Third in the NFL in YPA.

View attachment 27599

Interesting to see.

2 of the top 3 RBs in the league in average yards per attempt are guys under 5'11" 200lbs from Colorado. Phil we all know, Austin Ekeler 5'10" 195lbs is from Eaton CO and Western State College in Gunnison.

Beyond that the #4 guy is Christian McCaffrey also from CO but probably over that 200lb mark, but not by a lot.

Interesting to see.

2 of the top 3 RBs in the league in average yards per attempt are guys under 5'11" 200lbs from Colorado. Phil we all know, Austin Ekeler 5'10" 195lbs is from Eaton CO and Western State College in Gunnison.

Beyond that the #4 guy is Christian McCaffrey also from CO but probably over that 200lb mark, but not by a lot.

Rocky Mountain spring water

One note: Philip is running like 2015 philip in some ways. Running into blockers down the field. Hope he gets through that as he calms down. He should have had a lot more yards.

that was training wheels??
I think it's more of an admission that Devonte Booker is terrible and deserves absolutely no playing time. He was the training wheels, in there to block etc. Meanwhile PL and Freeman never needed any sort of handcuff.

Yet another great performance by Lindsay tonight. Great production with such limited touches. Best back on the team by far. Wish they would stop the RB rotation and just leave him in.

14 for 90 and a TD. had a 40 yarder called back on a meaningless n stupid hold. He is doing ok.

Back