What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

******Official RMS Game Thread******

Also I hate commercials these days. Some hipster-ass ironic mascot trying too hard to be clever.

Yikes. But kind of looks that way so far
New to the Buffs but everything I’ve read said the entire defense is young and it’s the first game in a new system. Plus, as a Gator fan, that defense wasn’t spectacular - they just outathleted teams. Not crazy difficult.

What the **** kind of defensive system are they using here? They are consistently getting 2 people on one in the secondary.
They are running an advanced offense against our base defense. I just hope Summers has another option which given where we are with our staff, could be trouble

Quick! Someone post that picture with the dog sitting in the house on fire!
giphy.gif

Well when you can't stop the run AND have guys running WIDE THE **** OPEN, you're probably going to have a bad day.

Literally every concern we had this offseason was validated. I think we learned the answer to the "are we good or just good against ourselves?" question.

Back