What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

******Official RMS Game Thread******

I said it once, ill say it again.... this game is to determine whether cu wins 1 game or 0 games this season

This is going to be another horrible season to watch if this is the D we get to watch all year long. Aren't you supposed to start basic and build up the calls on D.

This defense is too complicated. They don’t know what to do, they don’t know who to cover, and they are confused by motion. This isn’t a talent issue. It’s 100% an X’s and O’s issue

Maybe. Not sure the CBs are very good regardless of scheme.

If it weren’t for his antics, I’d like him alright. Hate that he taunts others fans as well as his own. Especially since he hasn’t really earned it...
haha yeah I shouldn't have poked fun. He's not a terrible QB by any means, but he talks way too much/pulls foolish stunts for an average QB.

This defense is too complicated. They don’t know what to do, they don’t know who to cover, and they are confused by motion. This isn’t a talent issue. It’s 100% an X’s and O’s issue

Agree I was just thinking that. MM was too vanilla and this is too complicated.

Fundamentally unsound on defense. and we don’t have the athletes to hide that. We need another score here.

Yup. Too much thinking going on and that makes you play slow. DL is hesitant as well. Going to have to do something before the Nubs matchup

This is some high school level defense right now. We’re going to get viciously curb stomped in some games this year.

Maybe. Not sure the CBs are very good regardless of scheme.
Agreed, but most of their success has come with nobody around. Abrams and Blackmon are good enough to hold their own against this team, but there are mental errors every single play that is leaving wide open receivers.

This x 1,000,000

The OLB play is atrocious. Drop in coverage and stand around? The interior DL is getting double teamed every play. This defense is absolutely ridiculous. Good coaches change schemes. I don't see any of that happening.

haha yeah I shouldn't have poked fun. He's not a terrible QB by any means, but he talks way too much/pulls foolish stunts for an average QB.
Most Gator fans don’t like him - just tolerate him. We all hope he has a huge season - moves on to the NFL and we get to have a fun season. His backup is more geared for the offense - EJ Jones is a gifted runner and competent passer.

Back