What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Spring Practices Thread

antwine shanked us.

he broke the most important rule: if a guy transfers IN, he's a brilliant capable young man, looking to help our Mighty Buffaloes. if a guy transfers out, he's a traitorous quitter, treating us with treachery.

What's the story on Tuiloma? Don't remember hearing anything about him leaving.
Graduating. Not going to pursue football as a career or have any interest in grad school. Time for him to move on, I suspect back to Oahu.
Change of staff for a guy in that situation is often a breaking off point.

With a brutally thin D-Line, can we still have a spring game, but maybe we need to limit the type of play that the D-Line could have, actually might have no interior D-Line play and just have pass rushers? Can we use out of work AAF guys as a substitute D-Line for the Spring Game?

I know we are thin at DL, but I’m tired of hearing we are too thin at “x” to have an actual spring game.

I know we are thin at DL, but I’m tired of hearing we are too thin at “x” to have an actual competitive team
FIFY

**** the spring game. We need to keep the 4 dudes we have making progress and getting ready to be competitive by game 2. And we are going to need some reinforcements this summer. And don't be surprised if Mustafa is gone '19 to the draft. The DL is our weak spot and we will be as good as our weak spots.

Still shaking my damn head over the recruiting failures on both sides of the line of scrimmage during the Macintyre era. Us amateurs on this board could see what were glaring mistakes and oversights, year after year. What on earth were they thinking? Or were they just that inept?
So many things were so wrong for so long. Many, sadly, bought in. Onward. #BBF

So many things were so wrong for so long. Many, sadly, bought in. Onward. #BBF

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This does two things: one, it gives him some additional reps that he might not have gotten at RB, and it provides an additional depth piece and weapon for the offense at TE. I suspect he will play more of an H-Back role, which will also be good for the overall offense. It will give defenses something else to prepare for.

I like the move.

He was our fullback for the last two years too so probably won’t be a huge big transition since he was used as a flew quite a bit. I would imagine they would use him off the line and in motion a lot more than your standard hand in the ground guy.

The H-Back is used in the NFL. This could be a good chance for him to get an opportunity to make some money playing the game. He would have never gotten that if he stayed at RB.

Back