What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Spring Practices Thread

7 scholarship players . Lynch didn't play well last season. I hope one of the youngsters can step up.
Put some respect on Matt Lynch's name. He saved two games with incredible plays as the holder. One where he made a crazy catch of the snap and got it down, and another where his quick hands prevented a scoop and score on a block. His holder WAR is off the charts.

Yeah, that jacket is all kinds of awesome. Agreed.

and don’t overlook that hat. Old school awesome.

i dont like you chicken run GIF

This is funny to me. In a spring football thread, a casual reference from someone who has posted for a decade, prompts someone to run to their profile to validate the duration of membership. Spring football be damned, this board has more important conversations to validate.

Meanwhile, Landman will start game 1 this season.
If Fontenot is the RB2 over Clayton, is Clayton gone?
TE battle is huge and impacts the offense, who is the frontrunner?
Injuries in camp highlight gaps and thin depth on the OL - to late to bring in a quality transfer?

Getting updates during closed practices is a challenge. I'm desperate for news
I don't think Clayton is going to transfer. Based on his 1st interview from Monday's practice he seems locked in with Colorado being a great fit and he loves Hagan. He understands he needs to be patient. With that being said he needs to get a significant amount of touches this year. He's too talented not to be in the rotation!

Not sure where to put this. Kreckman and Lindahl had Eric McCarty on yesterday. I tuned in just in time to hear Dr. Mac discuss Landman. In a nutshell, he is extremely encouraged with his rehab, says he will have a great season and that he made the right choice to return.

Not sure where to put this. Kreckman and Lindahl had Eric McCarty on yesterday. I tuned in just in time to hear Dr. Mac discuss Landman. In a nutshell, he is extremely encouraged with his rehab, says he will have a great season and that he made the right choice to return.
Kreckman and Lindahl are my favorite local duo in sports talk radio right now.

Dr. McCarty will be operating on me in just two weeks. I'm hoping for Landman-esque results.

CU Ctr for Sports Medicine is wonderful. I've had two of my orthopedic surgeries there and I thought they did a great job. The PT team in particular was excellent.

Interesting. Guess that’s the old brain not working. That jacket looks just like one my dad had from early 90s.
I know. I still have a bunch of stuff from the 90s that looks like that, but the “CU” in the logo is noticeably thicker and straighter.
Perhaps that one is a throwback jacket that is going to come out soon. Would be awesome.

Back