What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official TBT Games Thread

Well that was short spent, but it was great to see these guys still balling. Here are just some observations and opinions:

Last years team played so much better and I think it had to do with Levi Knutson. He's just one of those players that's in the right spots, creates space on the floor, and allows the offense to have a little more fluidity.

Defensively, Williams, the big guy should have played more as he is a better rim protector than Scott. Plus Williams is agile enough to defend on the perimeter. Williams also had more practice time and a chance to gel with the team. I think inserting Scott in the starting rotation was a mistake, mainly because it shook up the on court chemistry.

CU had no answer for the pick and pop in the second half and rotations were lack luster. This team had the talent to win it all, but I didn't see the fire like last year to go get it, based on the defensive effort in this game.

Back