What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Texas State Game Thread

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Where: Folsom Field in beautiful Boulder, CO
When: 12:00 MT
TV: PACN
Tailgate: Lots open at 8am

Stat of the day:

Corollary to that stat: Buffs are undefeated over the same stretch when not playing a team ranked in the current Top 10.

Texas State getting a nice payout for this trip:

Texas State at Colorado: In addition to paying Texas State $900,000, Colorado agreed to provide 60 hotel rooms for one night’s lodging “at a full service hotel of Colorado’s choosing in the Boulder area (within 20 miles of campus).” While the rooms are being billed to Colorado, all other expenses – meals, extra rooms, meeting space, audio-visual needs – are Texas State’s responsibility.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-being-paid-weekends-college-games/643143001/

Jump on them early and often, get the kinks worked out, and have the backups get their time mid 3 qtr on.

Folsom will be empty today, CU misses out on a lot of revenue here and that $900k payout may not look like a good ROI. Was this game a substitute for Oregon, when we joined the Pac12? This is a poor OOC shedule. We should be playing a decent WAC team.

Folsom will be empty today, CU misses out on a lot of revenue here and that $900k payout may not look like a good ROI. Was this game a substitute for Oregon, when we joined the Pac12? This is a poor OOC shedule. We should be playing a decent WAC team.
It's expensive to bring in a FBS team for a one-off. I believe this is the most that CU has ever paid for an opponent to come to Folsom. Usually these get balanced by the return trip. It's why home & away against FBS programs is now the norm, or at least a H-A-H.

Hear ya but it might be a blessing this year since we lost a lot.

Texas State getting a nice payout for this trip:

Texas State at Colorado: In addition to paying Texas State $900,000, Colorado agreed to provide 60 hotel rooms for one night’s lodging “at a full service hotel of Colorado’s choosing in the Boulder area (within 20 miles of campus).” While the rooms are being billed to Colorado, all other expenses – meals, extra rooms, meeting space, audio-visual needs – are Texas State’s responsibility.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-being-paid-weekends-college-games/643143001/
Isn't Ole Miss having issues with this right now?

Hoping to see that the C-Unit is continuing to do the Icelandic cheer this season. I thought that was allsome last season.

I can't make it. Late notice but I have two seats section 118 and a parking pass for a Buff fan if anyone wants them. I'm in castle rock.

Back