What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official vs Arizona Score Prediction Thread

I've been waiting, patiently, for any news at all about injured key players before making a prediction, but I guess nothing is forthcoming.

Therefore I reserve the right to bail on this prediction at game time, depending on who is and isn't playing.

Good Montez is the key, though. Here's hoping 2nd half Nubs and all game ASU Montez shows up instead of AFA Montez.

Buffs 42
Wildcats 31

Ditto to what Alfred said

MIGHTY GOLDEN BUFFALOES 38

wildcatz 24

Last edited:
I've been waiting, patiently, for any news at all about injured key players before making a prediction, but I guess nothing is forthcoming.

Therefore I reserve the right to bail on this prediction at game time, depending on who is and isn't playing.

Good Montez is the key, though. Here's hoping 2nd half Nubs and all game ASU Montez shows up instead of AFA Montez.

Buffs 42
Wildcats 31
It doesn’t matter who plays and who doesn’t. We win. They lose. Because we are the mighty golden Buffaloes. And they are not.
Buffs 37
Chards 34

Arizona 24
Colorado 34

Tate and Taylor both start, but neither are 100%, so we see two QBs and a committee of RBs. AZ bails out CU with some penalties and turnovers. Bad Montez in 1st half, good Montez in 2nd half.

I think this team is going to see improvement every week, so this game not as close as predicted. 42-21 buffs.

I think we see Good Montez (even maybe Great Montez) due to Wildcats' not so good pressure on opposing QBs so far this season. I am cautiously optimistic about this game. Bet the over, though.

Electric air in Boulder, elevation, and a bye week rejuvenate the Buffs. The uncertainty surrounding who will be starting for UA is a two-three series adjustment on D. In 2019 Buffs fashion, I think it will be a slowish start, but they torque it up midway in Q2. I think the Buffs search for a 50-burger, but come up with 48. UA gets some TOs and a big play here and there, but fall flat late in Q3, end up with less-than-or-equal-to 35

Buffs: blue glove
AZ: Cannoli
giphy.gif

Back