What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington Game Thread

There was a character element to the win.
I like Lewis as a QB. Still frustrated by his locking onto his primary receiver too often, but, damn! That kid showed a ton of heart in that last TD drive. Especially near the goal line. He did what you are supposed to do when you are one of the best athletes on the field. You find a way to run the ball into the end zone. Just a ton of grit when it was clear he was hurting (ribs?). Really happy for him.

I like Lewis as a QB. Still frustrated by his locking onto his primary receiver too often, but, damn! That kid showed a ton of heart in that last TD drive. Especially near the goal line. He did what you are supposed to do when you are one of the best athletes on the field. You find a way to run the ball into the end zone. Just a ton of grit when it was clear he was hurting (ribs?). Really happy for him.
I think he has flashed enough to have hope he can be a really good player with better coaching and offensive coordination.

I really hope Chev and Langsdorf are no longer here to hamper him in a week or so.

Chev is already gone. That ship sailed. Offense is awful. It's obvious.

My ticket group thinks the D is great. It's an illusion. Not as obvious.
If Chev is gone, I hope Langsdorf is on the same bus, because that’ll probably be the OC if he isn’t let go. The only hope is if RG takes the talking stick and gives KD a list of approved candidates, and lets him know that he is calling the shots. Then again, that could spell disaster, too.

why can’t coaches of State funded schools be elected by alumni/tax payers/fans?

If Chev is gone, I hope Langsdorf is on the same bus, because that’ll probably be the OC if he isn’t let go. The only hope is if RG takes the talking stick and gives KD a list of approved candidates, and lets him know that he is calling the shots. Then again, that could spell disaster, too.

How has that worked out with the Board of Regents? No f**king thank you.

Do we also get to elect the coaches for CSU? Because if so, I want to vote for whoever they have right now.

That's how we got Chev 3x. Are you sure you really want that?

I'm fine if RG has veto power and uses it tho.

That's how we got Chev 3x. Are you sure you really want that?

I'm fine if RG has veto power and uses it tho
This is true. Might end up with a coach more qualified to cure cancer than field and scheme a balanced football team.
Life Championship here we come!

Congratulations on beating the most arrogant squad of weakling has beens that don't understand who they are in the PAC. Hate UW almost as much as USC and ASU. Now I will disappear for a few weeks. Respect CU. Of course we aren't rivals and may never be. Who cares and whatever. And ****ers continue sucking. May Frost and Martinez continue their destiny of gaining 10 moral victories next year too.
I like that guy

The defense not being very good is pretty obvious.
To some of us, but I don't belief that view is as popular as you'd think.

The Utes are going to "Chip Kelly" us this week and completely further expose this Defensive scheme. I've already informed the family that I'm up at the cabin and unplugged.

I really hope Chev and Langsdorf are no longer here to hamper him in a week or so.
Lewis has shown a lot of really good traits with his size, toughness, focus on no turnovers, and many other aspects.
He IS NOT a pro passer, but he is a dream RPO QB that can be a winner in College with the correct system and play-calling
Langsdorf is the WRONG guy for Lewis, and since Tucker recruited him and Johnson was going to be his QB Coach and Play Caller, there is a disconnect.
Standard off-the-shelf NFL offense that Dorrell and Langsdorf want to run would benefit Shrout, but not sure we would be as successful as a creative RPO college coach working with Lewis. The 1,000th example of the Buffs being out of whack on so many fronts

Lewis has shown a lot of really good traits with his size, toughness, focus on no turnovers, and many other aspects.
He IS NOT a pro passer, but he is a dream RPO QB that can be a winner in College with the correct system and play-calling
Langsdorf is the WRONG guy for Lewis, and since Tucker recruited him and Johnson was going to be his QB Coach and Play Caller, there is a disconnect.
Standard off-the-shelf NFL offense that Dorrell and Langsdorf want to run would benefit Shrout, but not sure we would be as successful as a creative RPO college coach working with Lewis. The 1,000th example of the Buffs being out of whack on so many fronts
I question Lewis’s speed. He seems slow. Very slow feet. Reminds me a bit of Sefo Liufau in that regard.

Back