What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Okie state coach is my new hero

Help me out here, one of the Gundys went to OSU, the other to OU. Which one is this?

Mike Gundy (head coach at OSU) was a QB at OSU in the mid-late 1980's.

Cale Gundy (RB coach at OU) was QB at OU from 1990-1994.

Cale Gundy was the QB for OU when Leonard Refro hit him so hard into the ground there is still a dent in the turf...

thats also the game that made OU put training wheels on the Sooner Schooner. :lol:

:yeahthat:

Ooooh, sounds like Mr. Tough Guy reporter is making a little threat there. Talk bad about reporters, and we will write you right out of a job... :huh:

I could almost swear that the Okie State athletic program generates more than enough TV and ticket money to cover the cost of scholarships. Dodd shows his ignorance, typical of way too many columnists (Hello, Mr. Jizzla..) with that comment.

And then there is this wonderful bit...

What the hell does her gender have to do with anything?? She is a professional. Defend her on that basis, not bringing her gender into the picture when it has nothing to do with doing her job...

But finally he gets around to the truth...

Sounds like Gundy didn't genuflect when Dodd waved his temporary title in his face, and Dodd still can't get over it. Just because Gundy thinks he knows better than a reporter how much media interaction his team needs, I guess that's reason to blast the hell out of him...

I would find it extremely funny if Mr. Pickens purchased said paper just to fire these 2.:lol: Does he really think that the state contributes more to the program than Pickens?

Are you a member of the media? You seem to be the only one who has a problem with what Gundy said.

I think he might be either that or he has only seen the video and not bothered to read the article and astoundingly bad rebuttal today.

I think he might be either that or he has only seen the video and not bothered to read the article and astoundingly bad rebuttal today.

I'm with Sacky, the OSU Alumni Assoc should organize a boycott of the that paper. What a bunch of crap that a coach can't call a reporter (term used very loosely) out for writing a gossip column trashing one of his players.

Probably like the situation here with Kizla, never steps on campus but thinks she is an expert on the subject.

I would find it extremely funny if Mr. Pickens purchased said paper just to fire these 2.:lol: Does he really think that the state contributes more to the program than Pickens?

Ah, yes. T. Boone ought to pull off what is now called the dirty Hugo Chavez manouver...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, yes. T. Boone ought to pull off what is now called the dirty Hugo Chavez manouver...

I think a group should take ball bats to her car in the night, send anonymous reports about her to the IRS, report her to the department of homeland security as a terrorist. She should encounter a bogus malicious attack that affects her life the way this will him.

I don't know, I disagree....what does he expect it's what the media has been doing forever

Last edited:
Back