What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oklahoma leapfrogs UT

you ok? you sound a little congested to me. you sure you dont need some rest? some time off to get better? i thinks you do.

tell 'em, 4DB told you so.

that'll go nowhere but it sounds stupid. so, you will have that going for you when you tell them. :cool:

:lol: sounds like money to me.

when did denver get invaded by the sooner nation?

Nice, keep me posted.

CON-firmed! it is a really nice carol service, if you like that kind of thing. and a great place to study the enemy, if you make them out to be.

i like bricktown for fun places for rum drinkies, or you can call a place in norman. i think we should make ubt be the designated driver. :smile2:

CON-firmed! it is a really nice carol service, if you like that kind of thing. and a great place to study the enemy, if you make them out to be.

i like bricktown for fun places for rum drinkies, or you can call a place in norman. i think we should make ubt be the designated driver. :smile2:

Not into that kind of thing, but would love to meet you in Bricktown! Staying in Edmond so Bricktown is closer, but we could handle Norman too.

Not into that kind of thing, but would love to meet you in Bricktown! Staying in Edmond so Bricktown is closer, but we could handle Norman too.

bricktown is mo betta. lord love norman for gameday, and especially for hot damn before chilly weather and showdowns. but when there is no game, its all about bricktown, bay-bee! :smile:

hell noes! how would any other area buffs know where to meet up for a holiday fan meetup? i know there are a few buffs in the okie area. i am sure bricktown has enough rum.
Oklahoma completely sucks.....not as bad as Nebraska, but pretty damn close.

thanks for your opinion. the topic is DRINKING IN BRICKTOWN for area buffs.
You are welcome...your discussion has nothing TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT LINE (do you like my all caps to match yours?), so move your conversation somewhere else!

Oklahoma completely sucks.....not as bad as Nebraska, but pretty damn close.

Actually when you compare Omaha (biggest city) to Oklahoma City and their respective downtown areas, I would have to give Bricktown props.

If we are talking football teams, I am in agreement. :smile2:

You are welcome...your discussion has nothing TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT LINE (do you like my all caps to match yours?), so move your conversation somewhere else!

:lol: thank you mr. allbuffs policeman. do you need a tin star for your secret santa gift?

Actually when you compare Omaha (biggest city) to Oklahoma City and their respective downtown areas, I would have to give Bricktown props.

If we are talking football teams, I am in agreement. :smile2:

absolutely not. nebraska sucks. okie can win a big game. 180 degrees different, imho.

It appears you have been here for over a year. Have you not figured out that threadjacking is an integral part of allbuffs?

It appears you have been here for over a year. Have you not figured out that threadjacking is an integral part of allbuffs?
All I know is...this place is filled with a bunch of fuskers who love to neg-rep me....

stop whining about what other people post. just follow through with your original intent to not open this thread.

problem solved. :thumbsup:
I would rather see you go after your Husker d-bag friends..can you manage?

All I know is...this place is filled with a bunch of fuskers who love to neg-rep me....

come now - is that related to the subject line?

can't we all laugh and get along? :lol: seriously. i would buy the tin star myself, if we could just threadjack in peace.

I would rather see you go after your Husker d-bag friends..can you manage?

problematic. the friends i have that are huskers are no d-bags. that would leave a lack of a target. unless you volunteer for calling bri or waylon d-bags. i could break off a foot in ass for harmony's sake on that platform.

so, we may as well talk about drinking in bricktown. :smile2:

problematic. the friends i have that are huskers are no d-bags. that would leave a lack of a target. unless you volunteer for calling bri or waylon d-bags. i could break off a foot in ass for harmony's sake on that platform.

so, we may as well talk about drinking in bricktown. :smile2:
I thought that Iowan guy was your enemy...no?

Back