What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon State at Colorado game thread

Well, this is not good. CU may have just played themselves out of the NCAA's. Maybe not. But why the hell allow it to become a question? This team is mentally very, very weak.

Awful, awful rebounding. We lost this game on the boards.

Well, this is not good. CU may have just played themselves out of the NCAA's. Maybe not. But why the hell allow it to become a question? This team is mentally very, very weak.

We're fine, chill

We lost to Utah and Oregon State. And this is why we don't want to make Tad the highest paid coach in the PAC 12.

We lose to them in Vegas again and we're NIT bound. That Oregon win doesn't look so good with their loss today.

My lord, some of you guys are fickle. No Roberson and Dinwiddie with an off shooting night. I'm just not sure they have the depth to combat that.

What a pathetic effort. Shameful on all ends. You reap what you sow. No argument here if CU gets "snubbed".

Is it just youth? How can we just come out in a game this important and do this? BTW, I was really, really, REALLY worried about this game. As soon as I heard the talking heads infer this was a lock, I knew we were very well ****ed.

If you don't see some big issues with these refs then I'm not really sure what to say...

They're not the reason were losing or playing bad but these guys are awful and there's a reason Padilla has the stigma he has.

I don't buy it. When your two best guards shoot less then 25% from the floor, and you have basically no post presence... you are not going to win very often. Need to get a win in the conference tournament now

Is it just youth? How can we just come out in a game this important and do this? BTW, I was really, really, REALLY worried about this game. As soon as I heard the talking heads infer this was a lock, I knew we were very well ****ed.

Because the team beats Oregon and thinks they're big **** and didn't comprehend that maybe we'd get a tough game from a team that has talent and that we barely beat the first time around.

Boyle needs to reel Booker in before he shoots this team right out of the NCAA tournament.

Well we lost this game on more than just the boards. This team can't pass for **** and it starts with our guards.

We lost to Utah and Oregon State. And this is why we don't want to make Tad the highest paid coach in the PAC 12.

And we swept Oregon and effectively swept AZ.

And UCLA wins the regular season championship after getting pummeled in Pullman. It's just that kind of year in CBB.

If Dinwiddie or Roberson believe they should turn pro, then that is an indication of where this team is mentally. I know Roberson is out. But, to me, these guys are totally not focused. If I'm Boyle, I have to rethink some of these guys.

There are some very iffy guys on this team, IMO. But then, I'm iffy too. :lol: Gotta suck it up in a game like this and we did not.

If Dinwiddie or Roberson believe they should turn pro, then that is an indication of where this team is mentally. I know Roberson is out. But, to me, these guys are totally not focused. If I'm Boyle, I have to rethink some of these guys.

What does it mean to rethink some of the guys? I'm serious that I don't know what you mean.

Pathetic performance, but I saw this coming a mile away. Huge effort on Thursday to cover for Dre being out, then have to follow up against a team with nothing to lose and looks like a sure win on paper, and still without Dre, equals loss. These guys are simply inconsistent.

Back