What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon vs Colorado

Watched the end of the Georgia - Tennessee game. Oregon is a talented team but they do not play as physical as those SEC teams. I see why Georgia demolished them.

I have to say, I wasn't impressed with anyone on Oregon's team save Nix. Shrout really bailed Oregon's defense out multiple times.

Even a mediocre QB scores 24 to 31 points on this defense.

I do wonder though, given the way the Oregon playcalling went in the first quarter, if Oregon really looked at this game as a glorified scrimmage.

We were only at the game for the first half (we had another event in the afternoon), but I wasn't impressed by Oregon. I mean, they're good, but they don't look like they belong in the CFP at this point.

Having waited the obligatory twenty four hours post-game, I'm not back here to crow about the outcome.

Some things I liked about Colorado were that your O-line is very good in pass protection. Shrout also has a lot of potential as a big-armed pocket QB. Your two outside WRs are also very talented. And Woods is an absolute beast.

I hope that Colorado will get their ****e together sooner rather than later and become competitive again.

Peace out.

peace.gif

Edit: Apparently dick passes the profanity filter but s h i t e does not.

Having waited the obligatory twenty four hours post-game, I'm not back here to crow about the outcome.

Some things I liked about Colorado were that your O-line is very good in pass protection. Shrout also has a lot of potential as a big-armed pocket QB. Your two outside WRs are also very talented. And Woods is an absolute beast.

I hope that Colorado will get their ****e together sooner rather than later and become competitive again.

Peace out.

View attachment 55579

So much for the bad Oregon defense…

Peace out.

View attachment 55579

Thanks for dropping by! Until next year please remember:

sarah jessica parker middle finger GIF by Divorce

Buffs did better than I thought. I thought for sure Oregon would have the spread covered by halftime. #moralvictory

Back