What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon vs Colorado

manhattanbuff

Club Member
Club Member
Colorado hosts Oregon with a national ESPN audience in the 1530 Eastern time slot.

Oregon opened as 29 point favorites.

This game is going to be ugly.

Found Footage Pain GIF by Eternal Family

A horrible macthup for the Buffs. And, they will run up the score.

Reminder: BB scrimmage at 4, against the faded red, is being streamed by P12 Net and you can link at CUBuffs.com.

I left the ASU game at halftime. Might not even enter the stadium at all this week. Just close up the tailgate and go home.

You figure ucla and the Buffs are pretty much even teams? Good luck to you.
What does running up the score mean then? Oregon has gone out of their way to not score more on their opponents this year.

EWU was 63-7 after a fumble return touchdown midway through the 3rd quarter and ended 70-14. 7 points in the final 21 minutes.
BYU was 38-7 with 8 minutes left in the 3rd and ended 41-20. 3 points in the final 23 minutes.
Stanford was 31-3 at halftime and ended 45-27. 7 points in the final 20 minutes
Zona was 49-13 after 3 and ended 49-22. Scoreless in the final 20 minutes.

Oregon had first down at the UCLA 13 with 2:30 to go and ran out the clock. If Oregon were going to run up the score, wouldn't this have been the game to do it?

The 4th quarter is their lowest scoring quarter on offense and highest on defense.

The Ducks have literally been doing the exact opposite of running up the score in every game that qualifies. There's not a single instance of it happening.

Last edited:
oregon give 29 sounds like a ****ing gift from the universe. it will narrow right?

i once took CU + 49 many years ago and lost.

so, yeah.

60-10 sounds about right in this one.

oregon give 29 sounds like a ****ing gift from the universe. it will narrow right?

i once took CU + 49 many years ago and lost.

so, yeah.

60-10 sounds about right in this one.
It was a gift. We maxed a couple of times. It is now 31.5/32.

I don’t think CU scores the 17. I think it is more like 63-9
I'm thinking more like 47-10. 34-3 at half. The 2nd half will be downright sh!tty football with Oregon's 2nd/3rd teamers just trying to run it out and the Buffs starters fighting to get a TD in front of about 11,000 bored fans.

I feel like you haven’t been paying attention to the abject disaster, which is the worst CU offense in school history. Their backups would start at Colorado.
UCLA didn't punt. CAL's backup QB scored twice in the 4th. Stanford put up 27. Oregon's D is bad. They held UA to 22 because Singer was dinged up.

UCLA didn't punt. CAL's backup QB scored twice in the 4th. Stanford put up 27. Oregon's D is bad. They held UA to 22 because Singer was dinged up.
Colorado’s offense is a full TD worse than the worst of those offenses. Colorado is the worst team in the P5 and one of the worst teams in college football, period.

There's a chance this isn't a blowout. That chance relies on cold, windy weather and a disinterested Oregon just trying to punch the win and move on.

There's a chance this isn't a blowout. That chance relies on cold, windy weather and a disinterested Oregon just trying to punch the win and move on.
Saturday is supposed to be a standard Colorado autumn day: low 60s, sunny, crisp air.

Maybe CU will finally stop the run against a team who likes to run the ball.

Greetings,

Duck fan here.

Understand the pessimism for the upcoming game but you have three things going in your favor:

1. Altitude.

2. Cold weather.

3. And a better looking group of co-eds (Ours all have armpit hair, tats, and metal on their faces).

cheer.jpg

If y'all don't mind I like to guest on your site for the week and talk about beer, girls, and maybe some football, in that order.

Greetings,

Duck fan here.

Understand the pessimism for the upcoming game but you have three things going in your favor:

1. Altitude.

2. Cold weather.

3. And a better looking group of co-eds (Ours all have armpit hair, tats, and metal on their faces).

View attachment 55424

If y'all don't mind I like to guest on your site for the week and talk about beer, girls, and maybe some football, in that order.
There will be altitude but this weekend in Boulder will be warm and sunny. As for coeds, Oregon Cheerleaders are also beaitiful.

Back