What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 10/20-10/23

Alabama 21-17 over Tennessee midway through 3rd. Tide down-but Tennessee is better than some of you thought.

Jaren Mangham has 12 TDs for USF this year. Wish we could get players like that.

Give me an offensive line who can actually block before he's back. The fact that he and Clayton aren't playing are nowhere near the top of the list of things wrong with this offense. GTFO.

Watching these games this week just makes me feel worse. When is the last time CU beat a team they shouldn't? At least for some of these other bad teams they occasionally knock off a ranked team.

If by Noyer you mean Nolan you would be correct. Noyer hasn't played since week 2.
You are right. The typo "S. Noyer" appears on the CBSSN website for the game stats. Then if you go to an actual Oregon State website is says "Chance Nolan"
with the same numbers.....Clearly I didn't watch any of that game. Thanks for the clarification....

And to wrap things up Eddie Mc's NoCo Bears get their 3rd win, on the road in Cedar City, 17-9 over Southern Utah to go 3-5.

I'm not a fan of taunting but to call this play taunting is ridiculous.

He didn't have anyone close to him, he wasn't showing up somebody or in somebody's face, he wasn't doing anything to embarrass or provoke anyone.

I've seen more blatant stuff with guys celebrating a first down.
Kinda like that ****ing CSU QB, forget his name, that did the first down signal down by 40. You don't have to be ahead to act like an idiot.

Back