What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/28-10/30

pretty sure the Big10 refs have their flags glued to their pockets. MSU is flat out mugging the UM WRs.

Now we get to watch CU get embarrassed.

This Is Fine GIF

Remember when we saw emotion by a head coach on the CU sideline?

Anyone?

MT's gonna get paid bigly for that game.

Yeah. He’s going to be playing for his job agains OSU. Just can’t lose that game. The alums and boosters will never hear the end of it without a victory there.
@Duff Man keeps insisting that Harbaugh is not feeling heat at Michigan. So far this year he wasn't.

He isn't at a lose his job point yet but at some point he needs to start beating tOSU and having some seasons end at the level Michigan fans expect.

They aren't running the program at the level of the Buckeyes and some others but there are a lot of Michigan fans and donors who still have higher expectations than what they are getting.

@Duff Man keeps insisting that Harbaugh is not feeling heat at Michigan. So far this year he wasn't.

He isn't at a lose his job point yet but at some point he needs to start beating tOSU and having some seasons end at the level Michigan fans expect.

They aren't running the program at the level of the Buckeyes and some others but there are a lot of Michigan fans and donors who still have higher expectations than what they are getting.

His overall record is very good and he's been great at beating the teams he should beat, but where he has failed miserably is in the big games. And if he can't win the big games he's never even going to win a conference title let alone make the playoff. I can't imagine that will last much longer at a place like Michigan

I can't fathom how in hell Nubb was a 7.5 point favorite going into this game. If I was a gambler I would have been all over taking Purdue and the points.
I hammered Purdue with the points and then also sprinkled the money line cuz I felt confident Purdue would win straight up

His overall record is very good and he's been great at beating the teams he should beat, but where he has failed miserably is in the big games. And if he can't win the big games he's never even going to win a conference title let alone make the playoff. I can't imagine that will last much longer at a place like Michigan
When you have over 100,000 showing up for every home game and donating the kind of money they do to the program they eventually don't want more excuses.

And beating Illinois, Nebraska, and Maryland doesn't make them happy.

It's been a long time since they have been consistently competitive with Ohio State. That's got to be grating on them.

Back