What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/12 - 11/16

What's the deal with Alabama's backup QB? I don't know if I have seen him even take a snap or not? Is he just the serviceable type or what? One other question, what about Tua's little brother, is he an option for them?

What's the deal with Alabama's backup QB? I don't know if I have seen him even take a snap or not? Is he just the serviceable type or what? One other question, what about Tua's little brother, is he an option for them?
Tua’s little brother is talented, but down the depth chart due to lack of experience. Mack Jones in the back-up. He started against Ark, and has played a bit throughout season. The playbook shrunk vs Ark, but they let him run more of the O than I expected.

Tua’s little brother is talented, but down the depth chart due to lack of experience. Mack Jones in the back-up. He started against Ark, and has played a bit throughout season. The playbook shrunk vs Ark, but they let him run more of the O than I expected.
Yeah, I knew Jones was the back-up. I haven't really seen him much, but then again, I don't watch anyone play Arkansas. :D

Yes. But resume Is the measuring stick. Not whether an injury makes them better or worse. It will all sort out.

Their resume is not good, but a win over Auburn is going to save them? Can you say self-fulfilling prophecy? It sure will "all sort out."

Their resume is not good, but a win over Auburn is going to save them? Can you say self-fulfilling prophecy? It sure will "all sort out."
It depends against whose resume you compare them.

They are clearly on the outside looking in, and should be.

But, based on scenario I outlined above, I won’t count them out now or later if it comes to be.

I think Bama is better than Utah, even with Mack Jones.

It depends against whose resume you compare them.

They are clearly on the outside looking in, and should be.

But, based on scenario I outlined above, I won’t count them out now or later if it comes to be.

I think Bama is better than Utah, even with Mack Jones.
Utah's got a better defense and a better run game. Bama had a big advantage with its WRs and QB, but now Utah has the QB advantage and the WR advantage Bama had was nullified with Tua's injury.

Realistically, Bama's in the 2nd ten of the best tams right now. I think Utah's a bit better than Penn State but not as good as Ohio State, Clemson or LSU. We've got a Top 3 with a lot of warts on the teams we'd try to make a case for at #4.

Utah's got a better defense and a better run game. Bama had a big advantage with its WRs and QB, but now Utah has the QB advantage and the WR advantage Bama had was nullified with Tua's injury.

Realistically, Bama's in the 2nd ten of the best tams right now. I think Utah's a bit better than Penn State but not as good as Ohio State, Clemson or LSU. We've got a Top 3 with a lot of warts on the teams we'd try to make a case for at #4.
All that may be true. Bama would be favored.

Have this weeks other games thread ready to post as soon as I get to my home computer.

These MAC games are kind of brutal. None of them are good enough to make a point out of seeing but they beat watching nothing.

Kind of glad that this late in the season the PAC isn't dumping games on Thursday and Friday nights like earlier in the season.

Have this weeks other games thread ready to post as soon as I get to my home computer.

These MAC games are kind of brutal. None of them are good enough to make a point out of seeing but they beat watching nothing.

Kind of glad that this late in the season the PAC isn't dumping games on Thursday and Friday nights like earlier in the season.
"The dog ate my homework."

For shame, educator, for shame.

"The dog ate my homework."

For shame, educator, for shame.
Well, I do have to at some point actually do some work instead of spending all day on allbuffs.

The Other Games post are usually written fairly late at night when I am done with the days worth of paying activities.

I figured that might be obvious with all the typos I find in them after I post.

Oregon could be in if they beat Utah in CC game, but if they lose, the PAC will be shut out of contention since Utah will have lost to the buffs.

Back