What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/15 - 11/19

Beaux Nix just dropping bombs

Are we still considering Dillingham because I don't recall Nix playing this well ever

I guess if we're all Stockholm Syndrome'd into thinking it's good for the conference for USC to go to the CFP, then Oregon beating Utah is probably a good result. Somehow the Utes own USC.

I guess if we're all Stockholm Syndrome'd into thinking it's good for the conference for USC to go to the CFP, then Oregon beating Utah is probably a good result. Somehow the Utes own USC.

I think the entire conference gets more money if a team makes the CFP? If so, go USC

Utes are incredible at home, not so unbeatable on the road

In this scenario, TCU is in without a doubt. The only decision, which will be tough, is 1 loss Pac 12 or ACC champ and a 2 loss SEC Champ. I think a 1 loss SC would get in, but wouldn’t be surprised to see any of the three tbh.

Lanning has made some choices this season that remind me a lot of Neuheisel in 1995.

Just stupid decisions that I guess you chalk up to being way too young.

In this scenario, TCU is in without a doubt. The only decision, which will be tough, is 1 loss Pac 12 or ACC champ and a 2 loss SEC Champ. I think a 1 loss SC would get in, but wouldn’t be surprised to see any of the three tbh.

Air Force keeps the Ram-Falcon trophy again. Watched that over the Pac 12 games.
Saw much of it. That Ram WR is pretty good.

I kept sampling all the Mtn West games tonight and admired the fans sitting out in the 0-20 degree temps, often with wind. Even Albuquerque was cold as Hell. One student up in Laramie was shirtless in the zero degree wind chill. You go brother....

If USC wins out, only the dullest of SEC fans would think they weren't more deserving than a 2-loss LSU, SEC champs or no.

Conference champions, only loss was by one point on the road to a ranked team.... Only undefeated teams would have a better claim than a 12-1 USC.

Michigan had another tunnel incident today, this time with Illinois. Meanwhile, the BIG referines worked their 4th quarter magic for Michigan once again.

Assuming Georgia wins the SEC
Ohio St beats Michigan and wins the B10
and TCU goes undefeated

that 4th spot could be tough

1 loss USC? Wins over UCLA, Oregon/Utah, ND
1 loss Clemson? Wins over.. FSU, NC St (are they ranked now), they play UNC in a couple weeks
3 loss LSU (assuming SECCG loss) no way
1 loss Michigan (assuming they lose to Ohio St)? Their only big win this season is over Penn St. Wow their schedule was bad

If Clemson and USC both win out, USC goes. USC would have a win over a team who blew out Clemson. Still think the only way two Big 10 teams get in is if Michigan wins in Columbus.

Assuming Georgia wins the SEC
Ohio St beats Michigan and wins the B10
and TCU goes undefeated

that 4th spot could be tough

1 loss USC? Wins over UCLA, Oregon/Utah, ND
1 loss Clemson? Wins over.. FSU, NC St (are they ranked now), they play UNC in a couple weeks
3 loss LSU (assuming SECCG loss) no way
1 loss Michigan (assuming they lose to Ohio St)? Their only big win this season is over Penn St. Wow their schedule was bad

In the scenario you just listed, it's easy - USC gets that spot. Of those 3 one loss teams, USC's resume is easily the best.

But, seeing as how Lanning's brain fart let Utah back into the game and the Utah football program's sole purpose for existing is apparently to keep Pac-12 teams out of the CFP, Clemson and Michigan gotta be liking their chances.

Where it gets iffy is:

what if LSU wins the SEC?
what if Michigan beats OSU and wins the B10?
what if TCU loses to Iowa St or the B12 CG?
what if USC loses to Utah/Oregon in the P12CG? Or better yet loses to ND and then wins the P12. Peak P12 there

I figure the scenario where Alabama gets in as the 4 seed is the one that will certainly happen

You missed a hell of a USC/UCLA game, and Utah/Oregon has been good too.

I don't knew if there was a game on Pac-12 network or not.
Kind of gotten into Air Force this year TBH. Fun to watch just cause its such a different brand of football. Air Force did fool them with a fake victory formation counter at the end of the first half that turned into a big play. I've never seen that. Been fun to kind of nerd out watching them.

I have no pride whatsoever in this conference lol. If everything is equal, I'll take the Big 12.
Saw much of it. That Ram WR is pretty good.

I kept sampling all the Mtn West games tonight and admired the fans sitting out in the 0-20 degree temps, often with wind. Even Albuquerque was cold as Hell. One student up in Laramie was shirtless in the zero degree wind chill. You go brother....
He is. They have pieces, but they're awful up front. Air Force rarely gets sacks, and they dropped Clay Millen 6 times. Wind chill was one degree down there.

Much rather watch a game from home.

If a guy gets interfered with, but still catches the ball, but catches it out of bounds - isn't that a textbook definition of an uncatchable ball?

Kind of gotten into Air Force this year TBH. Fun to watch just cause its such a different brand of football. Air Force did fool them with a fake victory formation counter at the end of the first half that turned into a big play. I've never seen that. Been fun to kind of nerd out watching them.

I have no pride whatsoever in this conference lol. If everything is equal, I'll take the Big 12.

He is. They have pieces, but they're awful up front. Air Force rarely gets sacks, and they dropped Clay Millen 6 times. Wind chill was one degree down there.

Much rather watch a game from home.
Falcon Stadium is a cold place.

The wind comes off the mountains and swirls around making it impossible to stay warm.

On a cold day it is much worse than Folsom, worse than Laramie.

Back