What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/15 - 11/19

Where it gets iffy is:

what if LSU wins the SEC?
what if Michigan beats OSU and wins the B10?
what if TCU loses to Iowa St or the B12 CG?
what if USC loses to Utah/Oregon in the P12CG? Or better yet loses to ND and then wins the P12. Peak P12 there

I figure the scenario where Alabama gets in as the 4 seed is the one that will certainly happen
TCU is not getting in with a loss. I could see scenario where OSU and UM get in. USC is in if they win out, I think

In this scenario, TCU is in without a doubt. The only decision, which will be tough, is 1 loss Pac 12 or ACC champ and a 2 loss SEC Champ. I think a 1 loss SC would get in, but wouldn’t be surprised to see any of the three tbh.

If USC wins out they are easily in with this final 3-game stretch, especially now that Tennessee is out of the picture. I thought that USC was in by winning out before Tenn lost. Assuming UGA, Mich/OSU winner, TCU and USC all win out then I think it's pretty clear-cut who the 4 will be. It would take 1 or more of these 4 to lose for things to get interesting.

I dunno where else to bitch about this and I don't want to steal Mtn's job of starting the other games thread, but the Egg Bowl is the only college game on Thanksgiving?

There should always be a college game opposite of the annual snoozefest that is the Lions game.

I dunno where else to bitch about this and I don't want to steal Mtn's job of starting the other games thread, but the Egg Bowl is the only college game on Thanksgiving?

There should always be a college game opposite of the annual snoozefest that is the Lions game.
Don't mind the comments. This weeks other games thread is almost ready to post and yes there is only one college game on Thanksgiving.

It used to be that there were always multiple college games that day but the NFL also used to only play one game that day, always in Detroit.

Eventually they added a second game in Dallas making one of the two games against an AFC opponent so two networks could get a game. Now they have gone to three pretty much dominating the entire day.

Egg Bowl is a great rivalry.

You might see Texas/Texas A&M on Thanksgiving again eventually.

Back