What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/18-11/20

Has Oregon ever won a big game? Wife and her family are alums/fans so I tend to watch some of their games, especially late in the season when they’re good. They seem to lose just about every time.

This Ohio State blowout is not good for the sport overall.
Meh. It’s a blip on the radar. The sport is screwed regardless. Fewer than 10 teams rule the hierarchy of NCAA football and the rule changes will only solidify that. I hope I’m wrong.

Oregon.....

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Utah isn’t our rival. I don’t hate them. I also don’t like them either. I do enjoy watching them kick Oregons ass

I don't like any other conference teams. But I do especially hate Oregon.

Still, I'm sick of being in a joke conference, and this ass whipping is going to keep our streak of not having a team in the CFP going.

This is more about Oregon than Utah at this point though. So **** them.

Holy hell.....Utah is going to wafflestomp us next week. Insane how they're taking Oregon apart.
I'm fine with it because I expect it. I am loving what they are doing to Uncle Phil's children. That school has sold its soul over and over and deserves every bit of hell they get for it.

Utah is beating the **** out of Oregon.
Yeah now do you guys who think Cristobal is basically Nick Saban see why I think he's overrated and Oregon should move on? They have enough resources to contend for the CFP yearly and still find ways to blow games to bad teams like Stanford and absolutely no-show like they're doing tonight.

This performance is case in point. They are soft as ****-somebody with enough talent hit them in mouth and they folded.

Last edited:
this is a disaster for the p12. shut out of the playoffs again because the whole conference sucks. lost revenue, ****ty leverage in negotiations, ****ed narrative about the toughness of the conference.

i ****ing hate oregon but we all really needed this win.

utah looks really good. they look how we should look, imho. physical, fast, tough. i know we are supposed to be "rivals" but they are really showing up.

Back