What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/18-11/20

In other conferences, that's somehow evidence of how deep the conference is. In the Pac, it's used as evidence of how weak the conference is. Weird.

Oregon seemed to do okay on the road v. Big 10.

Losing to lowly Stanford and getting boat raced in SLC is rough. Sorry about your Ducks

I've become accustomed to it, but it's been a theme with Carolina since we joined the conference.

He especially hates Oregon, which makes no sense in a conference that includes USC.

I actually don't mind USC and loved those Pete Carroll teams. I'm perplexed by all the Oregon fandom on this site.

It's all a pipe dream, but the Yoots clinched the Pac-12 South today. Their only chance to go to a NY6 bowl is by winning the Pac-12 CG.

So..... they rest guys on Friday in prep for the next weekend and we romp? :unsure:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I actually don't mind USC and loved those Pete Carroll teams. I'm perplexed by all the Oregon fandom on this site.
I don't love the Ducks, but I love the conference. I get the sense my relationship with the Pac is similar to your relationship with the ACC. It's the football I grew up watching and the teams that interest me.

You mean the same B1G that had 3 teams ranked in the top 7 coming into today?
I'm just poking fun at your logic.

Oregon went in to Columbus and handed Ohio State a loss in the horseshoe. So yes, that Big 10.

The teams that can beat Oregon are in the Pac 12 conference.

I'll say it again - in other conferences, when teams beat top teams, it's used as evidence to show how deep the conference is. You seem to be committed to using the same phenomenon to justify how weak the Pac is.

I don't love the Ducks, but I love the conference. I get the sense my relationship with the Pac is similar to your relationship with the ACC. It's the football I grew up watching and the teams that interest me.

I follow the ACC more out of interest but I do wish they were better in football and their fans weren't so apathetic toward it. UNC, Pitt, NCSU, Wake were all talked about as big-time contenders at various points this season and not surprisingly they all turned out to be farces. I realize the ACC is flat-out bad in football with the exception of Clemson, this year withstanding. Seasons like 1990 are a rarity with ACC football.

I follow the ACC more out of interest but I do wish they were better in football and their fans weren't so apathetic toward it. UNC, Pitt, NCSU, Wake were all talked about as big-time contenders at various points this season and not surprisingly they all turned out to be farces. I realize the ACC is flat-out bad in football with the exception of Clemson, this year withstanding. Seasons like 1990 are a rarity with ACC football.
Like I said, we have similar relationships with our conferences.

Nobody is an Oregon fan here. With USC down, though, Oregon has represented the conferences best opportunity to represent in the playoff.

End of the day, the Pac 12 has been a far better conference than the ACC and Big 12, top to bottom over the last handful of years, they just haven’t had the elite program, which is where these narratives are born.

if you are going on hate scale, in conference, it breaks down about like this for me:

1. usc by a long long mile
2. uw because they really are douche bag fans... closet thing to a ****ing husker in the p12
3. america's stripper U-- no morales, no history, no standards
4. oregon-- duh, they are so nouveau riche and they can't ever get it done, even when we all need them to show up
5. ucla-- neuheisal, dorrell, soft
6. arizona-- hate by association to their bb team
7. cal-- shut up and i don't care about your academics
8. stanford-- shut up and i don't care about your endowments
9. washington state-- pullman blows dead donkey ass
10. utah. **** you, you aren't our rival and stop pissing me off
11. oregon state-- yeah, what? who cares...

if you are going on hate scale, in conference, it breaks down about like this for me:

1. usc by a long long mile
2. uw because they really are douche bag fans... closet thing to a ****ing ****er in the p12
3. america's stripper U-- no morales, no history, no standards
4. oregon-- duh, they are so nouveau riche and they can't ever get it done, even when we all need them to show up
5. ucla-- neuheisal, dorrell, soft
6. arizona-- hate by association to their bb team
7. cal-- shut up and i don't care about your academics
8. stanford-- shut up and i don't care about your endowments
9. washington state-- pullman blows dead donkey ass
10. utah. **** you, you aren't our rival and stop pissing me off
11. oregon state-- yeah, what? who cares...
I'd swap Stanford and Utah, maybe, but this is pretty close to where I am.

You have a weird obsession for perpetuating the Pac 12 sucks narrative, my friend.
Because this conference does suck. Oregon's win in Columbus was the sole bright spot this year-the same OOC that involved 4 losses to BYU, 2 losses to San Diego State, a loss to Northern Arizona, a loss to Montana, a loss to Utah State, a loss to Fresno and another near miss by Oregon..........and that's before we talk about CU's performance against a meh Minnesota team.

Serious question-Excluding bowl games, when was the last time prior to Oregon-Ohio State that the conference got a win over a ranked team OOC?

Last edited:
Why would anyone think Jayden Daniels should go pro?

He can't throw downfield, and he's way too little to be a consistent run threat in the league.

It's not like Ohio State hasn't been bulldozing that conference for years now.

It's like covid made everybody forget that there's only 4 programs that really matter in the CFP era - Bama, Georgia, Ohio State, and Clemson (I'm giving them a rebuild year.)

At the end of the day everyone else is just playing for scraps. Nothing has changed.

Meh. It’s a blip on the radar. The sport is screwed regardless. Fewer than 10 teams rule the hierarchy of NCAA football and the rule changes will only solidify that. I hope I’m wrong.
Which 10?

Back