What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/2 - 11/6

Seems like Baylor does this every year.

Roll up a big record against a bunch of weak teams, maybe beat a couple of middle level teams, then fall apart when the schedule gets tough.

This year so far for them
1636241129451.png
They beat up on a bunch of nobodies that would make a Nebraska schedule proud.
The then barely survive Iowa State, get beat by Okie State, beat a middling WVU, G5 BYU and a fading Texas.
Now they lose to TCU and as flaky as Oklahoma is (struggled with Nebraska) are probably going to get killed by the Sooners then lose at least one of KState or TTU.

What happened for those of us that are at the CU game?

The Tulsa QB ran a keeper on 3rd and goal but slipped going into the end zone. Announcers were ripping him saying he should've dove instead but he just slipped. In the end Cincy holds on to beat mighty 3-5 Tulsa

I hesitate to even mention the chance of us giving up points in the last 39 seconds.

The Tulsa QB ran a keeper on 3rd and goal but slipped going into the end zone. Announcers were ripping him saying he should've dove instead but he just slipped. In the end Cincy holds on to beat mighty 3-5 Tulsa

I don't think he slipped ... I think he tried to slide but forgot that the ball is marked where he begins the slide. He should have just dove head first and reached the ball over the goal line.... and he would have scored a TD.

I don't think he slipped ... I think he tried to slide but forgot that the ball is marked where he begins the slide. He should have just dove head first and reached the ball over the goal line.... and he would have scored a TD.

Could be. I was just pissed he didn't score plus I can't stand Mike Golic Jr.

Hey we fired Patterson so let's start doing all the dumb **** with the uniforms he didn't like now!

I had to look it up - apparently it's a reference to horned frogs (lizards actually) spitting blood thru their eye when threatened by a predator

I’m doing just fine. Glad to see you’re coming around to gloat about the #3 team in the country getting upset on the road to lose its first game of the year and still having an 8-1 record. You do you, boo
You do know you're going to hear it from me after every loss he takes in East Lansing right?

Why? Tucker is doing a great job in East Lansing and we’d be in much better shape if we’d been able to keep him. Or do you prefer KD?
Because the jilted lover bull**** that some on here pull with him is weird to me. That's why.

LSU driving to take the lead on Alabama. I don't think this would ever happen-but I'd take Eddie O here.

The announcers were ripping him but I thought he slipped.

Why the hell don't teams line up under center under 4th and 1? And what happened to the QB sneak? That was the most effective short yardage play ever. Also, I thought the FB broke the plane before the ball came out on the 4th down run.

Cincy hangs on to beat mighty Tulsa by 1 score.
Me too

Meanwhile Texas is getting blasted by Iowa State

Washington keeping it close against Oregon.

UNLV gets their first win of the season at New Mexico (How pathetic is the Lobos program?)

Fresno and Kentucky, ranked teams both lose to unranked teams.

Some others (Alabama, Iowa, Ohio State) had closer finals than expected.

Washington throws up the white flag and punts late, snap goes over the punter's head for a safety.

If I'm Utah, I never throw the ball except on 3rd and 20. Holy balls they've churned out yards. But how bad are the rushing D's they've faced the last 2 games?

If I'm Utah, I never throw the ball except on 3rd and 20. Holy balls they've churned out yards. But how bad are the rushing D's they've faced the last 2 games?

They're facing sudden power Arizona next week. Should be a barnburner. :LOL: :LOL:

Georgia is great. Beyond them? Uh...
Even though they didn't play well today, I think tOSU is the team with the best chance vs UGA. That offense is dominant when Stroud is right. To beat UGA, you've got to put pressure on their offense.

Back