What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/2 - 11/6

Even though they didn't play well today, I think tOSU is the team with the best chance vs UGA. That offense is dominant when Stroud is right. To beat UGA, you've got to put pressure on their offense.
Great scouting. Send it over to Ryan Day.

Punting down 8 with 2 min left was horrible coaching. Lake has been horrible.

When that snap skied over the punter's head and they showed the faces of the fans who had been booing moments before, I felt a moment of kinship with Husky fans. Sometimes there are crystallized moments when you realize that your coach sucks and that your program is doomed as long as he is there. We saw it with Embree's 1st down QB sneak. That safety was Lake's moment.

College Football has taught me one thing today

A fox is actually a dog and ASU social media team got schooled by USC

schitts creek wtf GIF by CBC

What do you do with the CFP? Think about 2-6 right now-

1. Georgia-blows out an overmatched Missouri team. Herbstreit said it on the nightcap recap he and Fowler did last night after they called LSU-Alabama. Its UGA and everyone else. They're going 12-0, and they're probably going to beat Alabama in the SEC Championship game.
2. Alabama-barely eeks one out against an LSU team who played their asses off. Alabama looked AWFUL last night......but give LSU this: That's a very easy spot for a team to pack it in, and they clearly haven't. Eddie O can and probably will get another look somewhere else-he recruits and his teams play hard for him.
3. Michigan State-loses to Purdue. Might be the start of a rough November for Melvin.
4. Oregon-beats Washington but doesn't look good doing it. Probably got Jimmy Lake canned for cause in the process, so there's that.
5. Ohio State-needed the Nubs to gag another shot at a signature win for Frost.
6. Cincinnati-barely beats 3-5 Tulsa.

WYO's WR Neyor is hugely talented.

I wrote that after their QB ran for a 50 yard TD on a scramble.

It's clear that CSU doesn't take the Border War as seriously as Wyo does anymore. They got all hopped up thinking that their true rivals were CU, and their real rivals now beat their ass on the regular.

*checks scoreboard

- ****braska lost
- **** bailer lost
- Midnight Mel lost
- Mullen/ Florida lost (I hate that fvcking guy)
- CSU lost
- Texas lost (just not enough monkey stripper mojo, I guess)
- Buffs won

Officially a great day.
VT lost (it’s personal)

It's clear that CSU doesn't take the Border War as seriously as Wyo does anymore. They got all hopped up thinking that their true rivals were CU, and their real rivals now beat their ass on the regular.
Yeah, Levi took off like a man possessed. Also cool that Swen ran for over 130 yds.

CSU imagines that their rivalry is with CU while Wyoming stays focused on the Rams.

It is also discouraging for their fans to see the series be so uneven in recent years in terms of what the teams have accomplished outside of that individual game. Wyoming has just been a better program.

If you think this board is negative about the Buffs look at their board. They would be a great case study in depression and resignation. It is almost as if they have no hope for now or the future.

Back