What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/21 - 11/25

Texas with a big lead at halftime and Oregon is up 2 scores on OSU. It's pretty amazing that the top 8 teams have avoided the big upset this year. Of the 3 losses in the top 8, 2 are to each other and Texas' loss is to #13 OU.
Adds to the argument that college football is further dividing into the haves and have nots.

I'd say that's less of an argurment now. In the past it has typically only been 3 or 4 teams worthy of being in the playoff discussion
But when you compare the second tier teams to the first tier the gap is huge. Which of the top 8-10 programs would Iowa come close to?

You see teams like Missouri and Mississippi who easily run their schedules but get solidly beaten by the top tier.

But when you compare the second tier teams to the first tier the gap is huge. Which of the top 8-10 programs would Iowa come close to?

You see teams like Missouri and Mississippi who easily run their schedules but get solidly beaten by the top tier.

Agreed for the most part and we saw that with teams like Ole Miss and Iowa. The B1G game is already projected as a 21-point spread. Texas and FSU have showed some vulnerability but Texas is pouring it on tonight. I still think tOSU and Michigan are unproven but we won't know for sure until the CFP. Missouri played UGA as well as anybody but no they're not in the same tier as the top 8. PSU proved they suck ass. Nobody thinks Louisville is for real because they're not.

**** the ducks! saying that, this is a really good shot for them this season. They match up well against the georgia, alabama, tosu, um. This will be a fun year.

**** the ducks! saying that, this is a really good shot for them this season. They match up well against the georgia, alabama, tosu, um. This will be a fun year.

That's assuming they beat Washington AND that they don't get ****ed in the CFP poll in favor of the loser of UM/OSU.

Agreed for the most part and we saw that with teams like Ole Miss and Iowa. The B1G game is already projected as a 21-point spread. Texas and FSU have showed some vulnerability but Texas is pouring it on tonight. I still think tOSU and Michigan are unproven but we won't know for sure until the CFP. Missouri played UGA as well as anybody but no they're not in the same tier as the top 8. PSU proved they suck ass. Nobody thinks Louisville is for real because they're not.
I think Louisville is good enough to beat an FSU playing a backup QB.

Re: Ohio State-Michigan, looking forward to the game.....two excellent college football teams. Not a wagering type but for this game, and the network coverage of it....

mos def gonna take "hyperbole" and bet the over. big-time.

In the postgame, Ferentz was asked about the accomplishment of a 10-win season. His response was that they got screwed in the Minnesota game.

I'd forgotten about that. Punt return TD called back in a 12-10 loss because of a very borderline illegal fair catch signal they noticed on replay. That team really should be 11-1 and in the playoff conversation. Crazy.

Haven't decided if I want Michigan or Ohio State to win. Both are insufferable, so I'm mostly trying to decide what result would cause the most chaos and suffering. You know, since I'm already feeling the Christmas spirit or something.

That's assuming they beat Washington AND that they don't get ****ed in the CFP poll in favor of the loser of UM/OSU.
Gonna be a good game.

UW seems to play more and more just a smidge better than their opponent as the season has dragged on. While Oregon is putting on a clinic looking better and better each week.

It seems like every team has a #2 on offense that’s 5-5, 195 that gets into the end zone.

Go Blue College Football GIF by SportsManias

Back