What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 12/2 - 12/3

Now that CU is growing money from it's on campus greenhouse and the pac 12 payout doesn't matter anymore, **** USC
I don't understand why more cu fans don't absolutely hate USC. Players aren't dirty per se but they get away with a lot of penalties for sure. They've basically been middle of the road since the pac 12 formed but they still get media hype like they're championship contenders. It has little to do with money either, their fans are the biggest bandwagoners ever, they're basically 50% **** boys who are either too stoned or too stupid to know who Reggie bush is despite wearing a #5 jersey. The second most elitist attitude of any fans behind Nebraska.

I don't get it. **** USC

USC always so soft when someone punches them in the mouth lol.

CoolTautHorseshoecrab-max-1mb.gif

**** USC. Not that I like Utah but this game makes me happy. I’m frankly jealous of Utah’s success, particularly in how it has done with USC. Prime example of how to slowly build a rivalry (if USC wasn’t leaving).

Meh - I don't know why more of you guys don't hate Utah.

They literally have done more to make the Pac-12 a national punchline in football than anyone else over the course of the last 10 years.

Meh - I don't know why more of you guys don't hate Utah.

They literally have done more to make the Pac-12 a national punchline in football than anyone else over the course of the last 10 years.
Tonight it was Kyle W's job to win a game and Lincoln R's job to win a game. KW did his job and LR didn't. BTW, Reggie Bush looks like he has a dog turd in his mouth in the post game.....

Have you spent much time among USC people?

I get the hating USC part. I'm right there with you. But it seems like a lot of people give Utah a pass for continually making our entire conference look stupid, because we can never get a team in the playoff. If Utah wasn't the ****ing dumbshits they are, they'd either not lose stupid games or get the **** out of the way.

I'm just so sick of them doing this.

I get the hating USC part. I'm right there with you. But it seems like a lot of people give Utah a pass for continually making our entire conference look stupid, because we can never get a team in the playoff. If Utah wasn't the ****ing dumbshits they are, they'd either not lose stupid games or get the **** out of the way.

I'm just so sick of them doing this.
What a tantrum. Back to back PAC 12 Champs. Alfred is crying because Utah won football games. Just making the rounds.

Back