What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 12/2 - 12/3

It does piss me off OSU will get the spot, they should have fallen much further than 5 after Michigan crushed them.
I hope one more team loses today, OSU AND Bama sneak in then play for the Natty. Total chaos. EVERYONE is pissed.

I was thinking last night how miserable I would be right now if the Buffs lost like USC last night (well, a few former Buffs did lose last night).....

and then I remembered that we will have Deion. I am not miserable anymore.

A couple of take aways from the USC-Utah game. I wanted USC to win so the PAC 12 would be in the Playoffs for once but as Utah took USC's best punch and then got up and knocked them out, I realized I wanted Utah to crush them. USC is not doing us any favors since they are leaving the PAC 12.

The take that Utah has destroyed the PAC 12 is ridiculous. How about the teams with all the resources stepping up for once. USC, Oregon, Washington and UCLA are the ones who drop the ball consistently.

Lincoln Riley's teams always play soft. It was the same thing at OU, they have tons of talent on both sides of the ball but tend to try to outscore the opponent instead of actually stopping them.

It does hurt that Utah has been relevant since they joined the Pac12 from a non P5 conference, while CU has not been. Thought the UTEs would struggle and CU would fit right in.

A couple of take aways from the USC-Utah game. I wanted USC to win so the PAC 12 would be in the Playoffs for once but as Utah took USC's best punch and then got up and knocked them out, I realized I wanted Utah to crush them. USC is not doing us any favors since they are leaving the PAC 12.

The take that Utah has destroyed the PAC 12 is ridiculous. How about the teams with all the resources stepping up for once. USC, Oregon, Washington and UCLA are the ones who drop the ball consistently.

Lincoln Riley's teams always play soft. It was the same thing at OU, they have tons of talent on both sides of the ball but tend to try to outscore the opponent instead of actually stopping them.

It does hurt that Utah has been relevant since they joined the Pac12 from a non P5 conference, while CU has not been. Thought the UTEs would struggle and CU would fit right in.
Exactly where my mind went on all of these topics. You should probably be concerned about that and get yourself a checkup scheduled.

Ive been trying since we joined the pac-12 but I just can’t find anything to dislike about them.
I can't really hate them either. I know that they seem to kill every chance the Pac-12 has of getting a playoff team in.... but shame on all of us for sucking so bad.

Correct.

Of course, TCU getting blown out like USC last night is a different story.
I really think they look awful so far. Frankly, if this game continues like it is I'd rather see someone else in that #4 spot.

Unless KSU boatraces them, I felt TCU was in, win or lose. They came in with the best SOR and there's no reason to take a 2-loss team over a 1-loss that has a better resume.

It's amazing how quickly things change.

All of a sudden, I'm pumped about CU football and the championship weekend CFB game I'm most interested in watching is for the SWAC title.

Back