What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/31 - 9/4

Useless magat kelly is going to lose the 1st game of the season. Again. Looks like I was right about him.
If I remember correctly, FSU had a multi-score lead right about this point in the game. LSU woke the hell up.....and then one of the weirdest endings I've seen happened.

Stay tuned.

Another note-talk about making your career on one damn series. Norvell really hasn't done anything at Florida State outside of possibly sweeping LSU.

If I remember correctly, FSU had a multi-score lead right about this point in the game. LSU woke the hell up.....and then one of the weirdest endings I've seen happened.

Stay tuned.
Sure, man. Where are the guys who insisted he would win a natty?

Stay tuned.

Another note-talk about making your career on one damn series. Norvell really hasn't done anything at Florida State outside of possibly sweeping LSU.
We want Norvell to do amazing every year
10 wins and no chance of getting fired
Keep that job closed up for good

LSU better not be in the Top 25 tomorrow.

And anyone who ranks them in what they submit has to vote FSU #1 if they want to maintain any credibility.

Oregon dropped from 11 to unranked when Georgia killed them in the opener last year.

Which Pac 12 program will lose first?

In order or kickoff next week…

CU vs Nebraska
Utah @ Baylor
Washington vs Tulsa
Oregon @ TT
Washington State vs Wisconsin
Arizona @ Miss State
UCLA @ SDSU
Oregon State vs UC Davis
Arizona State vs Oklahoma State
Cal vs Auburn
Stanford @ USC

I think Arizona, ASU, Cal and Stanford all lose. Probably Washington State too but that one’s more of a toss up probably

Probably still in the top 13
FSU will probably get votes at #2 to make up for that. They're both 10 wins max. LSU looked average. Florida State had that "we're back!" moment last year, but are they a playoff contender? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Which Pac 12 program will lose first?

In order or kickoff next week…

CU vs Nebraska
Utah @ Baylor
Washington vs Tulsa
Oregon @ TT
Washington State vs Wisconsin
Arizona @ Miss State
UCLA @ SDSU
Oregon State vs UC Davis
Arizona State vs Oklahoma State
Cal vs Auburn
Stanford @ USC

I think Arizona, ASU, Cal and Stanford all lose. Probably Washington State too but that one’s more of a toss up probably
I wouldn't bet this, but Texas Tech beating Oregon wouldn't floor me. They choked in Laramie, and they know it. That's a better football team than they showed last night.

Back