What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/26-9/28

Arky takes the lead:LOL:
Arky is not good but A&M is making them look better than they are.

A&M gave Jimbo 10 years, $75 Million fully guaranteed. If things keep going the direction they are they are going to have a lot of angry Aggie fans to deal with.

A&M is a good program, and better than ****braska, but they are fringe top 25. Maybe we should pump the brakes on crowning them some kind of world beater
Hard to reconcile their recruiting with their performance. Everything about aTm is elite in recent years except for their record.

I want to see them against a good offense before I put them that high. They’re definitely very good — great in the trenches and seem faster than usual on the back end.
Yeah they won’t likely be seriously tested until they play tOSU, but Michigan’s offense is not bad, they were just embarrassed against UW.

A&M is a good program, and better than ****braska, but they are fringe top 25. Maybe we should pump the brakes on crowning them some kind of world beater

After today's performance calling them a fringe top-25 team is being generous. This is their first win against a P5 program and right now Arky barely qualifies as that. Was listening an interview with Klatt yesterday and like he said, I *think* they're pretty good but they don't have the results to show that yet.

Showing McIntyre in the booth and talking about how he coached his defense all week to keep the offense in front of you and wrap up tackles. Next play by ‘bama was a 74 yard TD pass. Haha.
DCs don’t coach from the booth.

Probably. But at least their receivers are only average.
I haven’t followed up on U of O, but that group was also ravaged by injuries before the season started. No idea if any of them are back.

Back