What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/7 - 9/9

Too bad about TTU, but we just caught the Rice victory over Houston!

Underdog OWLS win!
No Way Wow GIF

That pick 6 from Oregon was a great moment for those of us who laid 5.5 on the Ducks. 🤑

Wasn't Auburn supposed to have a big turnaround with Hugh Freeze? They're not looking good against Cal. Did Hugh not buy enough hookers last night?

Luke McCaffrey got another year of eligibility. If he enters the portal. Prime needs to go get him. He can play. Rice WR and Ed McCaffrey son

Mines beat Angelo at Angelo 31-21, hug win for them. Sets them up for a #1 seed in the regional playoffs if they win the RMAC.
:( I like Mines, but ASU's loss means that 2 of 3 of my almae matres (to get all Latin-y) lost today.

I watched most of the Oregon game.

My thoughts are that they are over rated. Nix is good, not great. Their offense can move the ball but they are no powerhouse and a good secondary can stop them.

Their defense is not good though. #2 is gonna pick them apart.

They are closer to TCU than USC.

I think it will be a good matchup for us. Probably turn into a shootout. If we can make progress on our run game, this is a very winnable game for us.

Back