What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games & teams thread

Wazzu won at Oregon. Cougs came in at #41 NET. They may be the least Bubbly Pac-12 team besides Arizona at the moment.

Don't know if this is the place to put this but since I don't do an "Other Games" thread for basketball this seems as good as any.

Our friends in Durango at For Lewis College, yes that school with a college football team that might lose to some of the better HS teams in Florida and Georgia, is 20-2 in basketball, on top of the RMAC, and winning most games comfortably.

Know nothing about them and other than sometimes looking to see what Metro is doing don't follow RMAC basketball so this surprised me.

Uhh KC became the women's all time leading scorer last night. Saw the highlights this morning, nothing special, just 49 points to do it. Pretty sure I saw 13 assists as well. Jesus, she's like Steph Curry of women's basketball. She steps across half court, there better be somebody on her. Might not matter anyway, beat the record hitting about a 30 fvcking footer, unreal. Oh almost forgot, she's only 99 points behind Pistol Pete.:oops:

Uhh KC became the women's all time leading scorer last night. Saw the highlights this morning, nothing special, just 49 points to do it. Pretty sure I saw 13 assists as well. Jesus, she's like Steph Curry of women's basketball. She steps across half court, there better be somebody on her. Might not matter anyway, beat the record hitting about a 30 fvcking footer, unreal. Oh almost forgot, she's only 99 points behind Pistol Pete.:oops:
I think you mean Caitlin Clark. And to clarify she became the NCAA Division 1 all-time scoring leader, not the college women's scoring leader. She is behind Lynette Woodard whom she will probably surpass and Pearl Moore, who she won't catch. Both played before the NCAA sponsored women's sports and before there was a 3 pt shot.

I think you mean Caitlin Clark. And to clarify she became the NCAA Division 1 all-time scoring leader, not the college women's scoring leader. She is behind Lynette Woodard whom she will probably surpass and Pearl Moore, who she won't catch. Both played before the NCAA sponsored women's sports and before there was a 3 pt shot.
There should be three games each year for each team where the court goes back to those days. No 3 pt line.

Yeah, my bad. I've seen that name spelled several ways and couldn't remember how she spelled her first.

in the Midwest on business, I was considering going up to Milwaukee for the Marquette vs DePaul game. Marquette is #4 in polls right now.

tickets on the secondary market starting at $1 before fees.

doesn't matter, I ended up scheduling a customer dinner

Court storming is going to have action immediately to end it.

Wake upset Duke. Wake fans stormed. Many of them ran into a Duke player who was slowly walking off the court. He was injured and couldn't walk without help on the way to the locker room.

Court storming is going to have action immediately to end it.

Wake upset Duke. Wake fans stormed. Many of them ran into a Duke player who was slowly walking off the court. He was injured and couldn't walk without help on the way to the locker room.

Just saw that, the player is Filipowski who is their leading scorer and rebounder.

Filipuss ski. The only thing he hurt was his ego. I bet he starts their next game. (Unless they decide to sit him to really sell the indignation.)

**** Duke

This AF-UNM game is surprisingly competitive. AF has been controlling the pace and has been hot from 3-point range. And Pete Gillen is an entertaining analyst.

Falcons hit a 3 in the final seconds to pull off the upset. That's a pretty bad loss for the Lobos.

Yea it is but kudos to AF for the gritty win and hitting all those 3's. Lobos need to be careful with 2 very tough road games left at USU and Boise but they should be ok barring a total collapse. MWC has 6 teams in the NET top 50

Oregon hasn’t scored a FG in 8.5 minutes at Cal. Fire Tad.

Bears trying to do us a massive favor.

Houston taking care of Cincinnati tonight would be useful.

Kentucky winning at MS St would be fantastic.

Other games that would help us all over the place. Should be quite a bit of shuffling on NET tomorrow with bubble teams.

Houston taking care of Cincinnati tonight would be useful.

Kentucky winning at MS St would be fantastic.

Other games that would help us all over the place. Should be quite a bit of shuffling on NET tomorrow with bubble teams.
Kentucky blows a 6 point lead with 35 seconds left but Reid Sheppard with a buzzer beater for the win. .5 left after review.

Back